šŸ† Neo Monsters tier list (see first post) šŸ†

It was too forgettable :eyes:

Btw sorry for the delayed release of the second video. Last weekend, rather than editing it, I recorded commentary for all the other four videos. Next weekend Iā€™ll release two videos instead (probably Friday and Monday). I decided not to hold back on how long I talk this year, just said what I wanted to say. A lot more insights and opinions shared this time, especially in the final video.

1 Like

On YouTube I have links in the description for getting to various parts.

5 Likes

WHOA WHOA WHOA! WDYM GUMMY DRAGONS ARENā€™T GOOD ENOUGH TO BE USED IN PVP?!!

D:<

say that to my 19 winstreak with them. :c

Blazetail second form can be used in a cani fl retribution team really well. (buffed retri)

Gummy dragons are pretty good to usešŸ¤Æ

This elf dragons ,too.

For a few month i meet some person with them in pvp they destroy me so easily with this combo .
I try to use them too but i have no long breath to find the right mix.

The same with this gummy dragons .:ok_hand:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing, this is very helpful for new players

@EMI_Eklypz @ONE_SHEROX
Maybe Iā€™ve been way too harsh to them, you need to show me just how strong they can be! I just couldnā€™t see them ever working properly in PvP. They canā€™t kill what you want to kill, they give no control and once a few die then the whole strategy falls apart (this applies to both). Crystal Worms are way, way better.

this is what happens when you avoid me in PvP for a year. :roll_eyes:

Maybe if you hadnā€™t been playing bad SE cycles you would be at the same level of PvP as me :wink:

4 Likes

Unfortunately I can not show you .
Iā€™ve only met someone once who made it this E.D. successfully use dragons against me.

He also had a good 10+ winning streak if I remember correctly.

He had combined them with dusy.
Iā€™ll test them in the next pvp and see if I can do something to build them up

All the ED are fun and intresting to play beside gronn. Gronn cant even kill a squishy legendery hate him

ET been advertising ED alot and made them work so its proberly him you ran into

This didnā€™t cross my mind, definitely good support for them!

Iā€™ll chat to ETDubs and see what his thoughts are on them. I should have done that research before making the video haha

1 Like

I havenā€™t seen your video but nonetheless they are terrible especially for high tier pvp. Easy C tier stuff

hi @Killerdog. Iā€™d like you to reconsider Deviladusā€™s placement in the general tier list.

ive been using her in this UC. she is better than i think you have given her credit for. she needs support yes, however the payoff for the right support is immense.

if you use her with a monster that can pullback she can death sentence multiple times. (Iā€™m using her with onigeist, saintfeather would work too ig). thise death sentences remain active until she returns so you can pretty effectively protect her by simply removing her and waiting for her to enter again. once she does enter and her passive triggers she is insane. her bloodbite can still kill superbuffed monsters at uc lvl 1000+. this is also a way of passing time for her to trigger since she has hold ground (anti DR). on top of that her SS can charge her bloodbite as well for even more damage.

there are various ways of using her (obviously people know about the lemon combo), stun, sleep, shield, stealth, healing all work to support her. when you consider that she can kill multiple buffed opponents at once i think thats worth the setup.

i would place her as a PvE S Tier monster, S- at the lowest. not an S+ because of the setup required but still sheā€™s really really undervalued as a B tier.

also in non-buffed PvE all she needs to do is use her SS and she can sweep a team with bloodbite. if you dont use it to give monsters like lucifelle or delugazar a kill for crazy sweeping.

2 Likes

Yeah, I used to have her in S- but moved her down a couple of months agoā€¦

My reasoning was: you can get a lot more out of many of the higher tier mythics. Put aside the entrance for a secondā€¦ bloodbite sweeping is nice, but if you look at all the A or higher mythics they all have better sweeping power (piercing, faster, etc.). Sheā€™s also a bit slow to set that up (low speed + 70TU). The healing to keep her alive doesnā€™t make up for it enough. So really if sheā€™s above B tier itā€™s got to come from the entrance.

The entrance I found tricky to value. In the past I loved it for PvE. Easy synergy with OoO and otherwise itā€™s do-able to stun/sleep enemies to pass the time. What made me change my mind is now we simply have a lot of very strong things mythics can do that we donā€™t need to build around something to get 4 kills. If youā€™re building around something it can be a proper win condition, like Excaliburdragon or Exocross. Also, leaving the enemy team with certain monsters is such a key part of the game that the entrance killing them all doesnā€™t feel great. So I felt like it only really had a place in UC, where most other mythics donā€™t do enough damage.

However, I think you make a very fair point with this. Her natural ability to stick around for the 300s is definitely a thing. I was thinking 130TU healing is too slow, but itā€™s probably fast enough a lot of the time. So maybe she doesnā€™t need much building around at all for general PvE and in super buffed content you just need a bit of support. I still think some other monsters put her to shame (e.g. Onigeist) but Iā€™m happy to move her up one tier.

1 Like

its 110tu.

but thx for listening. given your points in relation to newer monsters she probably is just lower thanks to lack of single move piercing. i still think she is probably S- tier however i will accept A tier for now.

Yeah haha 130TU base. I like to talk about them all as base TU, otherwise it gets confusing.

Yeah itā€™s purely because of the other monsters. I think I originally put her as S tier back when she came out. Sheā€™s a strong monster for PvE, itā€™s just figuring out where she stands in relation to the others that it gets tough. Also, how much weight to put on how she deals with super buffed enemies, etc.

One change of mindset I made a year or two ago with regards to UC is that top monsters for it pretty much need to give reliable value. Deviladus hinges completely on pulling off the entrance and, given the low speed, I can see her getting killed off too easily without giving you that value. I could never see myself using her in my UC team, which Iā€™ve very carefully built to be the strongest team I think is possible. However, there are combos like with Onigeist and/or Wraithcaptain that could make her perform very well. Overall, maybe not as strong as what I do in my team, but not something I should be frowning on and downrating.

1 Like

and here i thought you were spamming DR clones. XD

Hey that works until you run into someone using delu, pengu, terragar, and nighthunter and they all decide AOE is the best option

1 Like

Haha no I advanced from that many years ago. Monsters like shiny Talo arenā€™t actually good enough for my setup :stuck_out_tongue:

On YouTube I have links in the description for getting to various parts.

3 Likes