šŸ† Neo Monsters tier list (see first post) šŸ†

Novadrake from S+ ā†’ S in PvP

I think novadrake should go down a tier because of the increase in stun immune spam and the nerfs to its ss and tu taking a heavy toll on its sweeping ability. Novadrake used to be my best legendary but now itā€™s definitely past its prime.

Tridakhan from A ā†’ S- in PvP

basically any endgame I use lol (including link fire which doesnā€™t include gazer btw)

2 Likes

Aw damn you mean he canā€™t win the game single-handedly nearly every time anymore? That sucks

3 Likes

RIP 35tu sweeping this is so ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  sad :sob:

1 Like

Its name is Santabeast and I moved its position in an earlier update.

I rarely change things based on the current PvP meta. Same goes for Tridrakhanā€¦ itā€™s a fine addition to poison end-games and just because those are working well for people right now doesnā€™t mean I think itā€™s above an A tier. Stunning entrance and triple poison eater can really swing games though, I like it.

1 Like

Perhaps I phrased it wrong. These are changes Iā€™ve been seeing consistently for over half a year for novadrake and ever since the buff to tridakhan.

Tridakhan is at the point where Iā€™d choose it over moku in almost every situation as long as I can place searguard or chromera in front of it. You donā€™t even need to run heavy poison beforehand because of dual venom sleep killer letting you setup triple poison eater with the time bought from stunning entrance

2 Likes

Moku is def better bro chill

Yeah itā€™s good, with poison beforehand or other monsters to set it up. I think it does rely on that setup a bit too much to perform well, which holds it back a little in the tier list. When seeing it in practice Iā€™ve noticed it being very hit and miss based on whether things are poisoned, thereā€™s stealth about or stun protection that nullifies the entrance or counters it. It hasnā€™t felt like an S- to me, just a very playable end-game monster.

youā€™re right thatā€™s a great ending

1 Like

I got really excited for dark Aurordragon.

I spent a bunch of effort to quickly ultra evolve it.
I am very disappointed. I thought It would work as another S class PVE Monster but the resurrection does not work.

I resurrect only about 5-10% of the monsters I defeat in battle.
With regular Aurordragon I resurrect basically all of my own monsters that get defeated.
With dark Aurordragon I tried the biweekly missions with my own team. throughout all missions I had a much harder time compared to light Aurordragon. Basically It is not guaranteed that the resurrection system works.

My strategy is ā€œneverending teamā€
Aurordragon
Tenebris
Doomengine
Polarboss
Atharasis
Moku
Flakedrake
Nauticruiser

Do others have the same experience?
I thought well with dark Aurordragon I might supplement my team differently. My Aurordragon of course is insurance to end up with 5-6 iterations of Tenebris and Doomengine.

the shiny Aurodragon copies opponent monsters it kills. not those that are killed by your team or that are on your team. i still think it could be a great PvE monster if used with something like Blazebones or bolvocus.
and it is basically an alternative kuromasa/brutalaxe for PvP.
its element restrictions make it trickier to setup so i donā€™t think it will be above A/S- tier for either PvE or PvP however there are a lot of potential combinations for it. For example i think it would work well with FD Salvia and Mauve in fl. i spent all of my gems (around 350) trying to get it and failed. so u got lucky.

You are correct. It doesnā€™t reincarnate monsters that are killed by other monsters in your team. I misinterpreted ā€œthe userā€ :smiley:

However. When I cleared the enemy team viea Assisted Dusk I only got a single monster through reincarnation?! The skill didnā€™t seem to work properly for me yet.

Yes, youā€™re right, the moves description seems to lack sense in certain translations and can be misunderstood. I misunderstood it too and spent 450 gems to get it (my lucky Botan Doujis gems from the last shrine). But I didnā€™t, that was very unlucky, but I got other good monsters instead, so itā€™s OK, and somemore the moves are less good as previously expected due to the translation.

I also always never understood Moku too, until I had him fully evolved and he was just different than I expected. After switching the language to english Moku suddenly made total sense to me.

Late response, but Iā€™d trust his judgement solely based on the fact he came top 3 in the last two PvP seasons he played

1 Like

If u have someone on the field who can give turn and also someone who can poison all then i agree

Why Give Turn? Tridrakhan has 62% speed. If you mean AFTER he uses Triple Poison Eater, in that case thereā€™s no need for that since getting three kills in endgame is more than enough.

Moku can get 4, but the condition for that to happen is also more restrictive that Tridrakhanā€™s: Triple Poison Eater with only two monsters poisoned is basically enough for it to OHKO the majority of monsters in the game.

I obviously mean after the triple poison eater and the restrictions arent that crazy for moku if u activate his secret skill then he only needs to be the ladt mon in your team

Tridrakhan doesnā€™t and is also faster!

Moku has such a high defense that u cant kill him before he gets a turn. Bro i got moku and i can tell u that he always gets at least 1 turn

Sadly moku canā€™t stun you
And moku is (only) faster than megaiasloth.
Also you can always run gazer and scorp in your endgameā€¦

Many people r playin with spectrefox or other stun conters not really an argument. And moku can work on its on u dont need anything just slap him in ur team