šŸ† Neo Monsters tier list (see first post) šŸ†

Iā€™m a little surprised by these, expecially Novemdomina. Why have you moved them down?

That is a mistake, man. When you start building around that entrance he becomes incredible!

I hope I meet you in rule PvP, Iā€™m sure I can change your mind.

2 Likes

I love P.G. :kissing_heart: glad to hear it on S+ tier

Now you know how OP nauticruiser :expressionless:,now she is upgrade version of flakedrake

anyway I think razorstrom is S on pvp.because he is thunder and robotic monster .Very absolut combo with pengbot endgame.And only certain monster can stop the combo.and if you say, need a Spesific combo for razorstrom.Remember haniwell?Only 1 combo can support with her,but she can make duck to top 20

2 Likes

Jack Oā€™Scorp is heavily underrated. Easily S in PvP, those defs stats on a monster that 1 shots.

3 Likes

Scarabian cries in corner

2 Likes

Itā€™s baby beetle gives him/her a shoulder.

Likewise razerstorm too

U donā€™t know about PvP because I never met one but itā€™s not so good in PvE. I used the one shared by @Tanbeer and didnā€™t see it doing much even with my mechaviathan.

Razorstorm?
Itā€™s pretty good in PvE from what Iā€™ve tested
Raw link life filp enemy is an instant kill when he gets turn!!!
For PvP itā€™s just not viable in the current meta as KD said because of the massive amount of chrono killers

This guy isnā€™t meant to be used with gts its just too inefficient like that

I meant with another robotic type. For union attack.

As more monsters enter in the higher tiers things need to move down to balance out the tier list. Thatā€™s the main reason for Naā€™turgoul. As for Novemdominaā€¦ I love the design but I think it is less well suited for PvE and the fact link requirements are more heavily considered in the ā€œgeneralā€ lists means it should be lower than it performs.

Thereā€™s a very good chance it will go up to that later.

1 Like

Not sure if this is the best place to ask this question, but Iā€™ll give it a try.

I understand these tiers for PVE are for general use, but I was curious of which mons would be S+ in PVE against highly buffed enemies? Or if it is more of a move set that is more viable against highly buffed enemies? Iā€™m strictly a PVE player, therefore I think it would help to know which mons are best against highly buffed enemies since it seems like a lot of special events feature high buffs. Thanks!

ā€œGeneralā€ basically means ā€œPvEā€. The monsters are more or less already ranked in that order.

As a rule of thumb, though, remember to favour the following monsters against overbuffed enemies in PvE:

ā€¢ monsters that can revive other monsters
ā€¢ Death/Payback/Mirror Revenge
ā€¢ moves that ignore defences or monsters with Excessive Force
ā€¢ moves that insta-kill (Deathstroke, Death Sentence)
ā€¢ lots of Stun and Sleep, but NO POISON

2 Likes

Pretty much this. Any unit who can control every monster like lemon/goldtail who has 50 TU almost guaranteed sleep with low TU damage move which is cresendo moves, novadrake, etcā€¦ or geartyrant who has a passive any unit after 200 seconds being the battlefield.

The two posts above covered it. The ā€œGeneralā€ section values a lot of the things which are good against buffed enemies but going against super buffed enemies is a slightly different story. Unfortunately PvE is too diverse to give a list that works for all and breaking it down per event would be so much work. Interferenceā€™s list of things to look for is a great guideline.

1 Like

I know this would be a big addition, but does anyone think a tier list for secret skills would be worthwhile? Maybe sorted by
Mandatory
Advised
Average
Underwhelming
Worthless

4 Likes

Its already there.Go check out kds every monsters analyzed

Thatā€™s all in this guide: KD's Legendaries/Mythics listed + stats

Iā€™ve written it as a reference thread for all the legendaries and mythics in the game. For each legendary I have a recommendation on the secret skill and for each mythic Iā€™ve also added whether itā€™s worth awakening. In the first post I explain what my notation means, even breaking down extra details you can gather from the mythics.

@Killerdog umm whatā€™s moku doing in D tier for general?

penguinator is in S- tier im scared

1 Like

Geartyrant is at least A tier in pvp. Almost entirely shuts down slow plays and control, reliable sweeping, and double repulse+stun flash combo