🏆 Neo Monsters tier list (see first post) 🏆

Update

Notes:

We recently had an update to version 2.35 which you can see here. This post will cover the movements with regards to these changes.

We got another couple of nice features: favouriting monsters so we can filter for them, MBQ showing the level we’re up to on each monster.

Carmilla finally got the much needed TU increase to blood drain. It’s still the most powerful monster in the game, but now there are slightly bigger windows to kill it.
Ammityrant got the SS finally becoming useful, by becoming literally instant lol. I still don’t like it, but it can set up an enemy for an easy kill for a teammate. I don’t think it’s significant enough to change the tier position, especially because it adds +3 cost.
Ldiefaeth had its cost increased to 16, as it always should have been (it’s a strong monster, plus the SS is insane).
Otomaid has been made far more balanced, but I’m not moving it until it proves itself because it’s still situational.
Abyssoldier Myst got a speed nerf that means more FLs can counter the setup, but means it now pretty much has to be used with protectors. For a SE it’s still brilliant.

Movements:

I made a mistake in the version 2.34 update when I adjusted Medbie last minute, by forgetting that she gets the shield when you have MORE monsters remaining. This is super easy to set up, you can use her in a team that creates rocks (which she already supports). With the shield being reliable, she’s far more impressive! So let me adjust things…
Medbie moves from D → B in PvP, note she’s already A in PvE.

The changes below are only with respect to the changes in version 2.35.

Caesardragon moves from A → S- in general, this one is a little harder to gauge but may get better with time in PvP as mythics become very common. 130TU piercing sweeping is no joke.
Gaiawolf moves from D → S- in general and D → S- in PvP, this has been redesigned into a PvP viable stun absorber that can counter DR very effectively but also have the fail case of accelerate team or lifeflip then kill itself off with zealous attack. I can see it getting quite a lot of play, especially in lower rank PvP where DR monsters are more prevalent. I think the more proactive SE stun absorbers we have are better, but I might move it up to S tier in the long run.

1 Like