🏆 Neo Monsters tier list (see first post) 🏆

Update

Notes:

We recently had an update to version 2.28 which you can see here. This post will cover the movements with regards to these changes.

Only a few monsters were tweaked in this one, this was mainly an update for adding the ability to see the teams of PvP opponents and adding lots of monster bond quests. They’ve now added all the mythics that currently exist in the game and they’ve done the vast majority of the older legendaries, only missing some of the shiny/shop monsters and the newer legendaries.

Click here to see what's still missing

Older monsters:
Stormloch (s)
Tridrakhan (s)
Taloknight (s)
Shadowhunter (s)
Celeshine
Sarcrosphinx
Jaguardian
Pupupa (all six)

Newer monsters:
Banedragon (s)
Galliodragon (s)
Oakthulhu (s)
Cyclozar (s)
Sephileon
Caesardragon
Jack-o’-scorp
A.S. Poseidon
Mantiferno
Dolphariel
Jungleflipper
Cephalogandr
Lunactia
Elemphox
Bunkerbeast (s)
Heavenswyrm (s)
Magmagund
Cetaskagon
Dolphoone
Scolopendragon
Aurodragon (s)
Rhinoël
Mantisamurai
Ammityrant
Baphagouge

Please note: there is currently a bug with Elemphox that means they get +200% attack/defence rather than +100%. I will not be taking this into account here.
Elemphox (holy) still doesn’t one-shot with flaming blaze so unfortunately it doesn’t have much to offer and didn’t gain much from the buff. I hope the moveset can be tweaked a little so it’s worth considering over the shadow version.
Dolphariel had the secret skill sped up so it’s now very worthwhile for the +3 cost. However, I don’t think the monster has been significantly changed so it won’t be moving. It’s simply more worthwhile playing with the SS now (you should probably always have it on).

Movements:

These are only with respect to the changes in version 2.28.

Kunomi moves from F → D in general, F → E in PvP and second form Tier 3 → Tier 2, the low defence, no immunities and no versatility really holds back this monster. However, camouflage in its second life (even in 2nd form) is nice for PvE and being able to instantly remove tokens is a useful addition to its toolkit for PvP.
Noircyon moves from E → D in general and F → D in PvP, a much needed buff of giving this a blood move! 100TU bloodfury which can also kill holy monsters when on 0 kills is cool design and link cannibalise or spiritwyrm conversion can get you that kill you need. This monster is now a pretty tanky link shadow sweeper with flexibility, even if it’s not exceptional because it’s slow and limited to link shadow.
Elemphox (shadow) moves from C → B in general and C → S in PvP, with a holy teammate this now becomes incredibly tanky and kills enemies with ease, even the low damage moves doing high damage. The TU is very efficient and speed is good, making this a great sweeper with extra upside as long as you can meet the minor conditions (predominantly a holy monster on the battlefield). I’m pretty hyped for this, but may drop it to S- if it doesn’t prove quite as strong and flexible as I’m imagining.