Neo Monsters Clan thread

Please post below your clans, contact info, requirements, anything someone who wants to join would need to know. I will be updating the OP as we go along.

This will also be a place on the forum to contact clans to request to join.
RNA

[spoiler]
Requirements: top 5 in PvP, consistent top 10. Or beating at least 3 members, since that tends to be the same thing.

Who to contact: RNA Lochi, RNA Buckingham. Either on line or by PM

Communication: primarily line chat[/spoiler]
RAF

Requirements: evaluate your skills in a PvP match with players from the clan, be respectful and eager to become better.
Who to contact: RAF Batcop (line ID: batcop90) or RAF Zard on the forum.
Communication: only through line, so this is basically required to be part of our community and clan.

TNB

Requirements :

1. Fight against 1 of the members, no matter win or lose, just to test if you have a sense of strategy.
  2. Be an active player, both in the community and in-game.
  3. Been playing for some time, no players that have just started. We want serious guys.
  4. Be respectfull, fun and be eager to help each other with in game strategies.
    We dont care about:-
  5. How many legends you have.
  6. How much money you have spent.
  7. Whats your pvp / pve rankings.

Whom To Contact:-
–> iSegal
–> Has88san
OR
Any member of TNB Clan.
List of members can be found here: http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/topic/25957-the-new-monster-brotherhood-tnb/

KLF

Requirements:

1. Prefered spanish speaking people but any nationality is welcome
  2. Being an active player and join the Whatssapp group (Whatssapp needed for clan communication)
  3. Respect clan members and all players in general
  4. No hero level, ranking position or castings required, just being someone who wants to improve day by day
  5. No hacking!

To join PM (private message) to HellionLucifer (KLF Hellion), Sig133 (KLF Sig) or LuisEspinosa (KLF SpiderPig)
You can also find news and content in Spanish on the facebook page at https://m.facebook.com/NeoMonstersEnEspanol/

Z19

Requirements: show your ability in a PvP match with someone from our clan members (it doesn’t matter if you win or lose), be respectful, be active in the chat group, share strategies and new ideas.

Who to contact: PM Z19GaryOak on either forums or Line

NMF

[spoiler]
Requirements: Be willing to help out new players with building teams. Both veterans and new players are welcome.

To join: PM NMF Cronus (line id is Cronus7)[/spoiler]

2 Likes

RAF

Requirements: evaluate your skills in a PvP match with players from the clan, be respectful and eager to become better.
Communication: only through line, so this is basically required to be part of our community and clan.

Please post below your clans, contact info, requirements, anything someone who wants to join would need to know. I will be updating the OP as we go along. 

This will also be a place on the forum to contact clans to request to join.

RNA

[spoiler]

Requirements: top 5 in PvP, consistent top 10

Who to contact: RNA Lochi, RNA Buckingham

Communication: primarily line chat[/spoiler]

RAF

[spoiler]

Communication: only through line, so this is basically required to be part of our community and clan.[/spoiler]

Wouldn’t that mean, you could have at max. 10 RNA members if they have to consistently be top 10, or does this only apply for new players. Meaning they have to be better than most of RNA to join, it seems like a pretty harsh requirement.

LR

::_[[LR Mass Recruitment]]_:::
All clanless applicants that match requirements without notable bad reputation will be accepted at this time! People accepted

We do not only expect a sense of maturity and dedication.We are not a second choice clan, do not apply to other clans while applying to Legends Reborn. Apply only if clanless!

For more information vist link below

http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/topic/22060-legends-reborn-clan/

KLF (Klan Latin Force)

Requirements:

1. Prefered spanish speaking people but any nationality is welcome

2. Being an active player and join the Whatssapp group (Whatssapp needed for clan communication)

3. Respect clan members and all players in general

4. No hero level, ranking position or castings required, just being someone who wants to improve day by day

5. No hacking!

To join PM (private message) to HellionLucifer (KLF Hellion), Sig133 (KLF Sig) or LuisEspinosa (KLF SpiderPig) 

Z19

Requirements: show your ability in a PvP match with someone from our clan members (it doesn’t matter if you win or lose), be respectful, be active in the chat group, share strategies and new ideas.

Who to contact: Z19 Giappo both on line (Line ID: oppaig) and on the forum.

you can also contact me.
(Giappo forgot 1 requirement, you have to hail HYDRA at least once

ignore this

dont

From now on I’ll be referring people to this thread when asking about clans rather than having lots of separate threads about people asking for a clan to join.

Can someone add me to the global neomonsters chat?
My line id is

umm

nmeitachiuchiha

The derpy dolpheonix is back

Done! See you…

CLAN ALERT CLAN ALERT

A new clan has been found!!!

Derp Forces!!
Requirements!

1. Everyone has to hail the almghty Derpy Dolpheonix!
  2. Cookies are given if the almighty Derpy Dolpheonix is happy!
  3. Be nice and don’t harass people pls
  4. MEMORIZE THE DERP ANTHEM
    Members:
    Me
    Almighty Derpy Dolpheonix
    All the Dolpehonix’s that exist in the game!
    Anyone can join!!!

The derp forces have partnered up with some people!!!

Buck I wasn’t trying to annoy you, Im genuinely interested if you guys actually only accept top 5 players.

or if thats just a general rule of thumb

Tbh we don’t have a requirement besides being consistently good, so the idea behind that is you have to beat or do well against other RNA members to get in. In PvP that’s basically the same as getting top 5.
Just made it into a rule since it seemed better than just an arbitrary “be very good at the game”
Admittedly I don’t aim for it anymore but I haven’t been top ten for like 5 pvps now. However I’m able to beat other RNA members reasonably consistently, or at least make it close because motor Opie op

buck you’re like me now, just use weird diverse teams rather than push for the top

That and also I have to have a decent understanding of the meta at all levels, both high and low.
But yeah, mainly just cause I like using atra and auro and finishing games with more monsters than I started with

can we change the z19 contact as giappo is no longer z19, change it to me :slight_smile: I’ll take that roll i don’t mind :slight_smile:

done