NME

After some talking in our chat we decided to get back to the game, to be a real clan again!!
This is our current memeber list:

Vegetto
Heroflyff
Itachiuchiha
Rafaskocho
Arkile
Dane
Afridi
Harsh
Striker23
Puzzler
Unown
Darkgiappo777
sly
Sangehiliolord
Paolo

Only requirement is to complete a SCB and join the chat, the idea of our clan is to help each other and become friends

Needless to say but little by little the game gets boring and so it needs hype. We help each other and we compete.
Post here if you want to join.

Hi there, I would like to join! I always finish SCB.

You can join!, give us line id to add you to the chat!

Little contribution

Xt5LHxC.png

fPdAAls.png

qUXOPbc.png

Congrats guys, glad you are back in action!

Thanks!

Nice work Afridi! I dont know you have something in you! Cool!

none of my business but you should consider changing the name as it´s kinda a cheap copy of NMA, aside of that are your members by no means “elite” in this game.

1.The NM goes for neo monsters, its normal for the clan to have it its in no way a copy dummy, but yea we considered it but its hard thinking a name lol
2.you are right, we are in no way elites,just look at the requirements, we want to help each other and have fun not to be some exclusive clan.also the “E” goes for enemy or enthusiats (not sure yet) afridi probably hadnt read the chat yet and didnt know that sorry for the confussion.

PS: if you are saying we are not elite cause we are bad then you are totally wrong, i myselfe have beaten lots of top tier players, jack/arkile/harsh are top 50 UC, rafa is top 50 pvp, dane is really good in both but he doesnt have much time,yami is the same as me… a little respect please

I think it’s a really good idea to have a clan whose main principle is just to have fun and help each other. I don’t mean any disrespect to NMA or ROA who are both great clans, but it’s refreshing as well to have a clan who’s not all about competing. Good luck Supah and everyone.

Thanks bro!, i was asking you to join but them i remember you are f2p lol, also this topic is getting hot, so many people reading this i love it

Horay! Congrats for the comeback! :clap::clap::clap:

You mean he is in F2P clan? A lot of us our F2P, so F2P guys could join our line group as well.

Yes it’s really none of your business and we ain’t changing NME. Don’t be such a spoilsport man.

Good luck NME. I’ll be coming for all of you next pvp :smiling_imp::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yea hero, i think he is in f2p clan.
Challenge accepted Tyrone!:smiling_imp:

I’m not member of F2P nor am I an F2P player :wink: I would love to join NME but I think I’ll stick with hanging out in the Trainers Lounge atm so as not to explode my chat messages lol. When clan system is being implemented NME would definitely be my top choice though
Also, I’m a she :wink:

After some talking in our chat we decided to get back to the game, to be a real clan again!!
This is our current memeber list:

YamiOlek
Vegetto
Heroflyff
Itachiuchiha
Rafaskocho
Arkile
Dane
Afridi
Harsh
Striker23
Puzzler
Jackscale

Only requirement is to complete a SCB and join the chat, the idea of our clan is to help each other and become friends

pretty sure Jackscale is RoA…

Thats great to hear Valkyrie! With regards to the chat messages thats so true. Oh and pardon me for addressing you as he. Now that you mentioned it, I just noticed that your display picture is like Cinderella shoes, so that explains why. Nevertheless, youre welcome in the group.

We’re not only about competing. Although we do like to compete against each other and the NMA because it adds an extra level of competition to the game, we are also a group that support each other and help each other. Believe me when I say that the RoA line group isn’t always full of messages about NM strategies.

Goodluck NME Clan. What’s your plan? To take the world? :laughing:

Good luck guys - glad to see you up and running - I still owe you a battle supah :smiling_imp: