Neo monsters blocked online content

I have been blocked on the online section for no reason, why is this so because i never violated any rules or regulations pertaining the game

You downloaded the game outside the play store. They have cracked down on this in an effort to wipe out UC cheaters.

They don’t have any effective means to detect UC cheaters so they have resorted to wiping out every single account that wasn’t downloaded from the Play store or iTunes store.

They did this because they know that people who have tampered with the APK don’t provide it on the play store. Hacked APK’s are always side loaded.

It’s like they know there are a few terrorists in this city but they don’t know where so they decided to Nuke the entire City.

You are collateral damage.

8 Likes

More like a town instead of a city

No, more like a city. All of Cuba got wiped off the Neo map. I was probably conservative with my analogy.

Oh nvm then yeah that sucks lol

Oh ■■■■… That sucks cause for some of us, downloading in playstore isnt supported by our country

I know. That’s why I said Cuba got wiped off the Neo map.

1 Like

There are many Cuba players who managed to have the apk legally by Play Store, the TNC Clan is an example of this. @Magic.cu I don’t know if you can support them?

1 Like

Well, not all cubans got wiped off, just some of they

We’re doing our best :+1:t2:

1 Like

There are always some survivors after a Nuke.
Bunkers ect

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :joy:

Do you guys think you can use the Google Account of someone to dowload the legit game then use restore code for getting your Neo account back and maybe the Devs will remove the ban from online content since now you get the legit version of the game and that is why they banned you for?

True :joy::joy::joy:

That is not possible

I’m not from Cuba and my account got banned

You can still play if you’re in Guantanamo Bay

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

Plis normal content server :pensive:

ヽ༼⁰o⁰ ༽ノ

1 Like