Restriccion to cuban neo monster players

Hi, my name is Osvaldo Martinez, im from Cuba, i writting because cuban people cannot have access to credit cards and any other system of payment online, because the trade blockade of the USA government to the Cuban State. I represent the Cuban movement of neo monster players, we are more than 100 players who have played the game since the beginning, so the main issue is that we dont longer have access to the game, due to the encryption of the neomonster apk, and protection against scripts, so what we can do to play this amazing game?. I could make a suggestion for you, can you make the apk free in the play store, and only left the payment system into the game, you will get a lot more players, and still you’ll win money. The objective of the game is that people enjoy it, isnt? So with this new encryption, you have lost 100 players whoever made the game better and improve it, and put a lot of competition into the game, you can ask the community, and they will tell you that. I need help to my cuban people, if you can give me any help or any suggestion i will be appreciated. Thanks for the help

Regards
26 Likes

If they make it free only in Cuba would that fix the issue?

5 Likes

Yes, it will be fixed, because we dont have access to any system of payment, and we cant buy nothing in the play store

3 Likes

You guys should join @Zardecil ‘s F2P clan

2 Likes

We are TNC CLAN

2 Likes

Even though they are F2P Clan, they have access to the play store and they can buy the apk, they just dont do shops into the game, but we cant do shops in the play store, thats our problems

3 Likes

@Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD @Dev_Nayi

1 Like

Does that stand for “The No Cards” Clan?

3 Likes

TEAM NEMESIS OF CUBA

3 Likes

Could be but no, lol, is Team Nemesis Cuba

2 Likes

Troll me again and I ban you.

That wasnt trolling sorry, ban me if you want im talking serious

And please dont threat me, i dont have nothing to lose, so please respect and dont over use your faculties

1 Like

He was threatening Gary

1 Like

Ups i missunderstand him, my bad, im apologizes

Similarly, we also encountered this problem, whether it is Android or ios. We also lost a number of players, but not many, most old players have solved this problem perfectly, but for newcomers they need to spend 10 dollars . It’s hard to play this game.I think my clan will not add new players for a long time, which is very frustrating.

Unfortunately due to Google Play’s policy we cannot sell paid apps in Cuba, and we do not support downloading an APK from third party websites.

Is the application removed from the Chinese app store permanent?

I’m replying to gary not you.

It means that one player of us with 6 months playing Neo got top 7, had you been in top 7 some time with 6 month playing?
Please #respect

2 Likes