Neo Monsters Beginners Megathread

Update:

Added Assisted Holy and Death Revenge frontline…

Updated Event information for Ultimate challenge // Survival of the fittest // island Challenge (draft event)

finished all topics I had in mind initially - Will cover the other PvE events still.

For the draft event the last biters aren’t available. Ryan said so in tchat room when the first one came out.

Regarding last biter and extreme ultimate challenge. Does anybody know how long poison gas lasts for? Im having trouble keeping my golrock poisoned long enough to use last bite. The poison goes out before the last dreamy entrance guy

I’ll note that thanks.

I think poison lasts at random anywhere between 400-600 seconds. I did not verify though. Also if you are having issues with dreamy entrance dudes at the end of the team try to use knockbackers to open the fight with and knockback until you’ve got all the dream entrance dudes on the field and try killing them as they come in. that way they won’t come back to bite you near the end of a team. Just make sure you don’t allow Shinobidragon to step back (I dont remember if he was a part of the super challenge battle)

The electric Nebel is named Cosmodragon. Also, as an assisted water user, I’ve found that Gearcroc is a stupendous option, since he protects, absorbs stuns, and knock back is very useful for messing up enemy strategies.

Thanks for the great guide Hidan! 

For the first egg hatch tip…

2.1 Last Biters

There are two Legendary monsters in the game known as “Last Biters”. These monsters are named this way as they are able to use the move “Last Bite”

Last bite: 50 seconds - Deal critical damage to one opponent and heal for 50% of damage dealt. (Must be last monster on the field in order to use)

optimally speaking you would acquire one of these two in your first egg. With the right strategy and knowledge of opponents monsters you can quickly turn a battle of 1 VS 10 around and end up to win it off a Last Biter alone.

The Two Last Biter monsters are:

PENGUINI

post-41712-0-90425100-1471376350_thumb.j

GOLROCK

post-41712-0-32343700-1471376401_thumb.j

If you are tired of reloading or simply want to continue to play the game just go with the first legendary you get. These two are just the best when it comes to beating online events as early as possible.

NOTE: do not take this lightly. please read the PVE Events section of the guide to consider whether you think its worth to keep trying for penguini or golrock. It will help you a lot in these PvE events which are a vital part of the game.

You said someone confirmed it? did they actually gotten one of these new monsters with new update? because I have retested it 100x I get the same pool of monsters and no legendary. if there way to reset it properly maybe I am doing it wrong…

Yes, it is possible. You just have to be patient.

Restarting nowadays is nearly impossible.
You need patience like a monk.
Before egg nest implemented you can get 10++ legend from first egg in 3 days trying.
Now the drop only 1 legend in 7 days trying.
Legit isnt it ?

Or you can be the supreme lucksack like kalderon :stuck_out_tongue:

usually I need few hours of tries to get a legendary for first mon, that’s before the egg hatching change though.

Check the first page of this topic in the comment section someone was going through what you went through and when he was about to give up he got penguini.

Is there a way to start a new game without deleting and downloading the game again and again?

I don’t know what you are talking about :smiley:

Yeah if you’re on android then you can go to applications, go to neo monsters and remove data this way you don’t have to download the game every try

@Hidan1337 thank you so much for this guide. It helped me a lot

Damn iOS ;/

If you’re jailbroken,You can do it too

This needs editing since the stun bombers got nerfd hehehehe

I’ll be on it when I have time :wink:

Updated stun bomber nerf and Ziberius kong line with text in RED. waiting for next PvP to see how these changes reflect the Meta shift