Help! Im new, and already stuck

Hello!
I’ve just bought the game some days ago (it’s the first game I’ve ever paid for), but I’m already stuck, and I would ask for some suggestions.

I started with Galvit, and have him evolved to Galvboss, and opened 4 eggs, 3 was only epic (Megarex, Flameclops, Stagbrute), and only one super-epic, Revan. I’m all out of training sessions with all of my monsters, they are all (mostly) full-trained.

My hero is rank12 in online play.

I’m stuck at last opponent on Timber Island in offline play, I tried rearranging my monsters for like 6-7 times, but I just can’t beat my last enemy.

I’m stuck in Main Quest->Chapter 2->Gold Ruins, I can’t continue there either,
and I can’t ultra-evo my monsters, because I need at least rank15 to get Greenharps.
I’m stuck on ~level10 in tower, and since im only level12, i dont have enought tickets to try any other thing online.

So I can’t continue either Offline, nor Online play, and can’t train my monsters. What to do now? 
Please help me!

Thanks, Adam

My available monsters:

![13524002_1414260461934045_1245355239_o.j](https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xtf1/v/t35.0-12/13524002_1414260461934045_1245355239_o.jpg?oh=0f1eb50d25ad93cec7bcbc8ff5a5b1fe&oe=57742F66& gda =1467161602_6d250c8b980c4d3501ccfab26e39cc73)

Start again, roll the first egg, try to get legendary and a first biter. If don’t then repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat. Last biters can basically carry you through the game

what is first biter?:smiley:

He means last biter. There are 2 legends that have it. Dragaia and The Godfeather. You want to repeatedly delete and reinstall the game to try and get a legend from the very first egg. Shadowyrm and Godfeather are the best ones you can get from it.

That should be last biter check the picture.

Get a penguini for last biter.I forgot othermons with last bite.

it’s really the only way? :s and so which one should i get? Penguini or  Draigaia or Fodfeather or which?

For money saving and time consuming yeah it’s The best way, there are only two last biters dragaia and the godfeather. Dragaia looks cooler and has better stats but God fits into a very powerful assit front line for pvp if paired with zephyr.

penguini will ultra evolve into godfeather so there are 2 lastbiters in total. if ur frustrated from rerolling and dont have enough luck u can also keep another legendary u will get from rerolling. but dont worry u will get to the point where u are atm very fast if u reroll a good legendary :wink:

okay, thank u. and what to choose as first?

u can look up the tierlist which is pinned at the frontpage. there u can see how strong the legendarys are in pve.

I was hoping if I pay for a game at least its not freemium…this game is almost impossible without buying gems / rerolling am I right?

no its possible to do so u just need patience (what i dont have lol)

well, i had patience, but i could do nothing :smiley: i couldnt go either offline, nor online, because everything was stronger than me, and i had no more available trainings… if you’re not lucky and only get epics, u cant even continue after elite league

Can I save the game after the intro-things on iOS and just load that somehow?

if iam not mistaken u can restore ur game with the restorecode if u dont get a good mon with rerolling. but imho its worth it for u since u havent played that much up until now. in the end u will be happy to have a great mon to carry u through and then u will get more strong mons on the way!

how can i exactly restore? can’t find that option

On android you can reset the app data but on iOS you delete the game and go back to iTunes and hit “downloaded apps” and it should have a little cloud with an arrow.

Also no you cannot save before the egg roll. The first auto save is just after you roll so you must do the intro every time.

The starter you pick doesn’t matter as you can get them all in game under side missions.

And you don’t have to reroll but I would take the advice of us veterans who didn’t do it because we never knew about it until later

I wish I would have known about rerolling when I started. Unfortunately I didn’t know about this forum at the time. My first egg was a stagbeetle. It made the game so much harder for me. I did enjoy it tho. I wish I would have rolled for a last biter because it just would have made everything so much easier in the long run. I still don’t have one and am to far to restart now. I would take the advice and reroll.

Yeah, stagbrute and voltarex are crap, you definitely are better off restarting.

I did restart yesterday, and reinstalled like 10-15 times. No luck yet, but keep doing it