Neo Monsters Anonymous Challenge

In the world of Neo Monsters, a select few who have dedicated time and effort into this game, have come together from across the globe to form a secret society and call themselves “Neo Monsters Anonymous”. The elite players of this squad discuss strategy, ideas, competition, and life itself. They’ve come up with what some may call a “near impossible challenge” and want to see how the other players in the community respond to attempts at this. I’m here to offer a challenge to the entire forum community.

Defeat The Chapter 5 Final Battle using only obtainable monsters from the game without any egg roll monsters. Side mission monsters are fine.

Good luck.

Rules:
-only in game monsters not obtained from eggs
-no event exclusive monsters (gaiawolf, Blitzdragon, shinobidragon, etc)
-no friend monster use
-no more than 4 death roulette kills

Haha that’s interesting… I’ll definitely try this

Lol https://youtu.be/QQhpxmOIfvQ:joy:

you set your video to private, nobody can view

I would say that’s not possible ^^

Ice showed us it was possible to do this without using any legendaries or a friend monster.  He still had super epics in his team.

I personally don’t think this challenge is possible without a last biter friend monster. I think a more interesting challenge that is more likely to be feasible is completing this level with only epics and below.  

I disagree. Provided someone has all 6 of the trial monsters at +9, the new Super epic lightning, some healers, give turner, couple death revenge. You could bloodcraver your way through, heal and get some time strikes in from the stun revenge of starters…or you could probably even use the fire one for throw and use the epic bird on the last map for sacrifice. Going to give it a shot tonight

Sounds fun

It is possible guys, I’m gonna try it too.

I must say that viridizardon is an absolute beast. Is the fights I have done with hime he has wiped 4-5 monsters himself. And his sweeping can sustain itself. While rabbit’s cant.

Awesome to know. That’s who I chose and used 3 potions. Does he one hit with desperate bite usually?

Yes, he does. It normally heals him fully too.

I ultra evolved him as well. He is pretty sustainable with desperate bite, making his survivor easy to reach. He can be good together with last biter. He has accelerate team, he’s dangerous on itself making a dilemma for opponent, but you can get rid of him when you want with his survivor ability bypassing his hold ground.

The electric one seems solid as well, better sweeper, but less sustainable.

Fire monkey should have had death revenge to catch up with these two. Water type should have had a little bit of healing in his energy charge. Together with hold ground it could have been nice. But as they are now, they’re pretty much trash compared to electric and ground.

Made it.

What was your team?

Picture or it didn’t happen… :stuck_out_tongue:

If I recall correctly, mophiese did this a long time ago.

Here’s a video with proof I did it haha

Click Here

Good done!