Neo Monsters - An Epic Guide for an Epic Game

Alright, so it’s come to my attention that everyone is hitting a wall very early in the game, and are frustrated by the lack of youth fruits, ingredients, and gems. I understand that very well, as that was a reaction that I had too. But just know this - it gets better! Not only that, there are more resources available.

-This is where the legit guide will be, I’ll do this later-

I will also be giving something called the “Pro tip of the week” which is something that I think will be beneficial for you all.

Pro tip#1 - THERE ARE OTHER WAYS TO GET YOUTHFRUITS!!! That’s right. You don’t need to limit yourself to the 1 gold key and 1 chance to get a total of 3 youthfruits a day. Nope. If you’ve played online missions before, you’d notice ample battle chances (the clouds) in the “Dungeon” missions of the each ruin of each chapter. We’re talking dozens of dungeons. Within these dungeons, each time you complete a battle, you have a chance of winning silver and - you guessed it - youthfruits.

i got total of 4 youthful fruits like this in past 3 days… 

I got three in one day. So.

People keep complaining about how youthfruits are limited to 9 per day cuz of the gold key refill rate. But it’s obvious that there are way more than one thinks.

And again, once ya hit lvl 35 (it takes time, but progress is exponential like in any game), super youth fruits give 10 training days EACH. It gets easier, trust me.

you only get one key per day so it’s 3 per day also I just had a pop up saying I have to many monsters and I had to delete some what the hell is that about

*I meant 9 points per day.

You get 3 from youth fruit dungeon, but you can get several more by doing chapter missions. SEVERAL more. At least twice that from the Youthfruit dungeon. Hence the entire purpose of this week’s pro tip…to satisfy these youthfruit complainers.

And there is a monster cap, yes. Said monster cap is in place to avert an overload. Too many monsters would cause ridiculous lag, or the servers might not be able to support it. They did say they were looking into creating something of a “monster storage box” or something to increase capacity in the future. That was mentioned in passing, so I do not know for sure of any plans.

But I reckon they’ll get on it if enough people ask for it. Politely, mind you. This is a smaller company, and they work very hard. Do be more understanding.

just correcting how you said it(nine fruits) didn’t mean anything by it and for the monster cap yeah that makes sense I’ve allready got some lag or even had my game freeze or kick me out it might be a bit of problem for the ultra evolve mats though.