Starter bonus

Hello!
I started playing neomons a few days ago and have a couple of questions.

I read from KD’s guide to pot epic potions on starters but I am unable to do do. Do they now require legendry potions? @Killerdog

Also even chronox requires lengendry potions?

And does the app slows down sometimes or takes a lot of time to start up for everyone or is it just me?

This is a great game but kind of slow.

Thanks especially to KD as his guides helped me a lot.

3 Likes

@Dev_VKC This was not a good decision. The starters should be easily accessible so it makes zero sense to lock the boost behind legendary potions.

1 Like

The speed of the app might be related to your phones ability to process. Try freeing up some memory space and it could help. Also if the battles feel slow there are arrows on the top right area of the screen where you can speed up or slow down the battle animations. Helps a lot when grinding.

KDs grinds are great, especially for newcomers! Aside from that, also look into @LemonSqueezy , he has made some great thrrads on teambuilding and how to be effective in PvE and Ranked PvP as well. Just starting out though just focus on using what you have and finding what works and doesnt work for you.

Your questions regarding Chronox and Pots I answered in another thread.

1 Like

Yes, I have checked lemon’s guides also but I have very small monster collection at the moment.
Yep , myphone is a bit old. App is slow mostly when I open it aka loading it and when connecting with online server. Can you link the other thread?

Thanks for the kind words both! I appreciate it. My guides are probably for intermediate / advanced
though so I’d consider checking out some which are tailored for beginners first. KD’s are good. (That’s not to say some of his don’t go advanced too, but he has far more content for beginners as well whereas mine don’t).

1 Like

Thanks @LemonSqueezy . I have read your guides especially related to super epics and your great way of using them. Unfortunately, most of my super epics are not ultra evolved due to less fruit , most of which I used on legends.

1 Like

Ah my SE team was to challenge myself and just share the progress more than a guide. Although I guess the principles of control still apply. You’re absolutely right to prioritise legends though :blush: good luck. If you have any questions feel free to ask here

1 Like

Thanks. Does sleeping/poisoning a mon increase its capture percentage? Like for Crystal mouths etc?

I don’t believe so. Not like Pokémon. I think it’s purely down to health.

At 1hp, capture chance is 43% so I thought maybe sleep increases it a bit. I guess, ingredients won’t be a problem at higher levels. Anywys thanks.