My account got deleted

Guys i recently accidentally deleted my neo monster game and i don’t either have restore code, so i emailed them . After few hours they email back asking sevral stuff like hero rank, ign and starting date of game and many thing but i knew only few things so anyone tell me that they can help me or not in that case .
The thing i knew hero rank and ign only and shared monter also.

Please someone help me so i can get my account back

Purchase receipt number.

Tell them your friends, try to remember your monsters, send them a screenshot of your account if you have.

Purchase receipt is the main thing. That proves your actual identity.

Literally anyone could know someone’s hero rank, name and shared monster. There’s no way they’ll give you access from that.

Hmmm i told they can ask me anything about my account like monster and they email me again and said they traced my account but they need an ss of download history of game .

But Google play store don’t show history with date.
I download that game during free campaign.

If you don’t have a receipt in your GMail account from that purchase, or any other ingame purchase and no snapshot or downwritten your restore code, then I’m not sure if the devs can ever help you.

With this app you can see your purchases with date from the playstore, even the free ones.

If the devs accept, that’s their choice, please don’t put to high hopes in that.

Good luck.

1 Like

It does.
Profile → Payments and subscriptions → Budget and history
There it will show all purchases you have made, including that you downloaded the app (because it cost some money to do so).

1 Like

Gift me too

Thank you bro

1 Like

Thanks for your help

1 Like