Neo Friends! I need help clearing floor 9 in Showdown.

Ok so I was able to get the Ocarino which is HUGE for me lol. But I need help clearing the next floor

As soon as I got to floor 9 I was crushed on the first door. Maybe someone can help me build a better squad with these monsters.

My current build starts with a front line of assisted quake. I also have dino for the timestrike and cloodcrave. I haven’t been using the one on one much with him. Then I have Tridrak coming in with a stun and I use him to take out any protectors and sleepers. Gallio stuns. Then Gear comes in and I try to keep him alive as long as possible with Drako’s stealth. I just put in Captain Canine but haven’t figured out how to use him right. Then I have deuc coming in and I usually try to sleep enemies with him. Then Silverstream I use to just protect until double survivor is available. The poseidon is for the megabomb, which I rarely ever get off. Then dusicyon is awesome with the confident strike. I use the last filler monster as a throw for dino in the beginning.

I have some success with this setup but right now I can’t touch floor 9.
Anyone have any suggestions?

neo2

neo1

Can you please load a pic of your starting lineup? It’s easier to assess visually.

Yes I meant to do that but I was rushing out the door. Here is my current lienup.

Stratus
chronotitan +9
leg tt
choco

I know you don’t have those but that fl setup alone beats whole teams until floor 8

I’m actually at floor 9 with this setup. I was able to clear 8 by mapping out the best possible route.

Use team turners and use sleep strategy coupled with deathmarks. After 7th floor, the monsters are buffed and in 11th and 12th floors the monsters are badly buffed, so it’s even suggested to use death revenge monsters like puffoxun, apollorexus, green rhino monster(sorry I forgot the name).
Using poison strategy is not suggested, since you are on the midst of 8th floor…
ALL D BEST

Actually what i meant was, if that setup crushes whole teams till floor 8 then it can surely help quite a lot for the rest of the battles