Team Help !!!

Can I beat super challenge with these monsters?
Any help/suggestions is kindly appreciated.
Would also like to get help regarding team placement?
Have 2 more omegamids to spend.

Hero Rank 81
team cost 154 out of which 152 is being used.

Who is the electric ninja?
which monster of mine have knock back skill?

Can I beat super challenge with these monsters?
Any help/suggestions is kindly appreciated.
Would also like to get help regarding team placement?
Have 2 more omegamids to spend.

Hero Rank 81
team cost 154 out of which 152 is being used.

No fence but your team is of good monster, but you dont give them the right place what so ever…Think like this… support you best monsters, with protectors and give turners, if a stunning monster is there put a timestrike after, NOT a faststrike monster (Solblaze)… Dont put chrono in the front, too slow, put after the stunning dragon monster, or after onikage, the stun flash monster

How to build a team:

1. Put together monsters that go well together. Find weaknesses and fix them by altering your team.

2. Refine the team. Play with it a LOT. If the team isn’t effective enough, throw it out. If it needs some work, play with it even more. Figure out what needs to be where.

3. Every team is different. When you ask for a team, despite our best efforts we won’t be able to build a top 50 team(unless we are lucky). In order to get into top 50 YOU have to figure out what is wrong with the team. We can’t without having your monsters and most of the time, we don’t.

I basically use this technique.
Use galvanator wolfrozen and pegasiah for desperate strike and desperate double
use Chrono at first because I know that out of the 4 opponent monster, one would use a high time attack and hence would use timestrike all.
use moji to heal the front 4 as much as possible
use bitterbeast for absorb stun overwatch and desperate bite
use cold for protector killer and timestrike combined with onik stun and survivor
Followed by oni I use solblaze for faststrike and bloodthrist.
Try to use mecha with burnsalot and bahamuzar but Baha always turns out to be useless
Then use poison eater legendary and searguard for Chrono killer or timestrike
then thordragon for stunning entrance and heal all
Last I use torrentide for clone next and slayerbane.

Planning to replace torrentide with poison siphen super epic fairy or detox blast monster if I get it.

And lastly planning to use nebelronix and lavafeather after I increase my team cost.

Have you even read what suggestions people gave you? If you want to beat the super challenge battle you have to counter enemies team. YOU CAN NOT use only one team for every fight (not with the legendaries you have).
VNSuper told you what to do and Zard gave you some additional advices. Follow the advices of VNSuper and try to rearrange the team later cause you will see during the match which monster should be placed where.