Need help with the crazy buffs

Can somebody please help me on how to defeat the event. The monsters are crazily buffed and without much water monsters I get screwed every time. I wasn’t even able to clear the second stage of the first event. So if somebody can help me, it would be appreciated. The only water legends I have are a +9 Stormloch and Nebelronix and Kamiwyrm and thats it. As for SE they are unevolved and those that I have include Titan, sleep bear and some others.

U can use assisted team iff you have it works pretty good even on 3 level
U can also pair storm with the bear with link sleep for a sleep lock+ water 400bombs will work good either
Good luck

I wii try but what I am mad about is that for the previous weeks players have been asking for an event. now the give us a nice but unplayable event which is impossible to play unless you have water legends. can’t the devs do something alright?? all we wanted was an event that can be played but they had to ■■■■ it up with crazy buffs. weren’t the SCB and UC buffs enough. ■■■■ you Devs

The previous UC reward SE will beat it sooooo easely just sleep lock and wait 300sec then use neko smash move its a (300sec novablast)
Have fun

1 Like

I’m stuck on the Extreme level of the second battle. Octopus. Octopus everywhere lol.
That’s very hard, even with the mortar cat. I’m using wraithcaptain and stormloch too. The main problem is their camouflage. I hope i’ll manage, but for now it seems pretty unlikely

The event is easy.

Make a full water team and leave the non-water enemy monsters alone. Your water monsters are buffed exactly the same as the enemy water monsters.

Legends help but aren’t required. Neko barrage cat is op, so use it before it gets nerfed. If you have it then all you need to do is knock back the sleep immune and OoO/sleep bomb to charge it followed by GTs and TTs.

Frosmaw and Torrentide are also useful if you have them. I don’t need to explain about how to use them.

If you don’t have useful water mons to complete the event then you can just approach it similarly to how you would approach UC. It’s doable but boring.

1 Like

OoO doesn’t work on camouflage, thou…

Then knock it back…

The only “single knock back” mons that i have are protectors, so they got killed super fast with assassinate + poison passive. Too many octopus xD
Btw i’m gonna try over and over :sunglasses:

Remus, Parasardon and Dracomander (1*/2*/1*). They’re fast enough and don’t need to stick around for long.

Wow, i’ll check if i have them. Thanks a lot!

Aaaand i made it! :grin:
Thanks again Greatest :wink:
I used this team