Blossomknight

Anyone know how to obtain the other fairy? The reward for completing the new event is an omeganid and 2 gems unless I’m missing something?

That sounds awesome. I want a banedragon so badly…
hmm maybe there’s a second part to the event released later?

What last monster are you talking about? Hurray for free ocarino and other legendary ingredients. :slight_smile:

How did use beat last fight for omegamid using the 2 fairys and the jelly fellas

Life flip the plasm, and stall until they kill the taunts and the other fairy drops, petal storm the sanc/leo, wait until you can kill leo. Use stun on second fairy, keep using first fairy to clear.

Apologies spoke too soon finally got my omegamid any suggestions on who to use it on?

So many good options friend! Personally I like the angelon the most, but really can’t go wrong. Depends what you are using for strategy :slight_smile:

dont use on poison eater and risky heal for now.use it on lone eye or talo

I prefer you use it on the horse for shocking entrance. :slight_smile:
And I cant beat the 2nd level of each. :frowning:

My only strategy really has been rex y im thinkin fairy with risky heal an give turn. Who use think would help most in helping me beat scb 3? Thanks for all the help

I completed the whole thing, no fairy obtained. The very last mission had a new monster that was very similar to Banedragon.

which monster is that.can you post pic

Did you seet it already in the other thread?

I’m stuck on the last chapter. Chromera and bane are still a-hole. Anyone can help?

can anyone please upload a video?
I badly need the omegamid.

i have posted it before the new thread came

I wonder how we get the other fairy…

Lol Moalith!

Has anyone done all of the event with the varying difficulties? I thought maybe that would yield Blossomight. If not I imagine she’s going to be another event award after the Island Challenge.

Super moalith lol :smiley: is surviver doesnt have recoil and everytime he atacks all my monsters became on fire (red) hehehe ho and is atack damn he do some real damage there

she is not obtainable in this event