Need help build a pvp team . Please help

Been playing game for a while but never seriously, kind of struggling to build a good team my max cost is 188
image image image

Oniblade
Ultimadragon
Apollo
Talo
Midas
Nebel
Drax

Yah that’s a good start if I do say so myself

5 Likes

And only Gary can see all these monsters.

1 Like

That’s all he sees to him no others monsters are present :joy:

1 Like

He already has a Galvbane, he’s pretty much set. Idk why this is so hard

1 Like

Gary’s made a good squad there. I’d go with that and consider adding the Searguard (you need to evolve) 6th. A lot of players run Aviaronix 5th or 6th and this will help stop it from using payback killer.

So something like this ??

No you need stun protection :smiley: I would put galv, zeus, xy 450m and dracozord to your FL.

Since youre not the master of death revenge (Gary is) you dont need both talo and jackal. Go with Talo and replace apollo with choco. Replace Ultima with Jackal. Put Zeuswyrm at the end of your team, so you can switch him in for jackal. Try to get two kills with zeus and use exit plan.

You could also go: Oni, Ultima, Jackal Talo

Talo: Accel, Shield
Oni: OoO
Switch Place with Jackal for Drako. Use purifiying mist with drako.
Ultima Cannibs Talo
Zeus comes in.
Drako protects
Happys sweeping.

2 Likes

I tried it , it works great however zues is unable to use raw bloodthirst due to drako

i would recommend to use timestrike double once and then use exit plan with Zeus to bring in something else

Would zues keep his two kills?

No.

Welcome to the Death Revenge nation my boy

It’s a annoying ■■■ play style ngl :joy::joy:

Um I believe that you were the one who asked for team building help @_tempest

You could try making a team on your own if you don’t like death revenge :joy:

1 Like

Dude, it’s to bad you didn’t push for aviaeronix. You could have put him 5th, when he comes in (depending on the situation) use sendback on drako.

No, but that’s something you should definitely not care about if you want to get anywhere in this game :sweat_smile:

To be honest , I think I’m just not playing with it right . The idea of it is to get rid of as many of the opponent mon as possible then sweep them with my main sweepers right? Thank you for all the help btw I appreciate it

You want to get rid of the opponents mons but be wary of what’s coming in next and if they can stun you, never want to kill to many at once. Always want to be in control of the enemy’s entrance as well as your teams time up.