Need help any advice for line up

[Uploading: Screenshot_2018-12-03-15-55-12.jpeg…]

Screenshot_2018-12-03-15-54-58

I don’t know what to say about your lineup but best advice I can think of is for you to save at least 50 gems before Xmas or New year so you can get legendaries ! :grin:

Do all the rookie missions and leagues . You should be able to do them… claim a good number of gems from achievement section( main story section) when it’s unlocked

1 Like

Soo my line up is really bad haha I’ll try collecting gems :grinning::grinning::blush: thanks for advice

1 Like

Hehe … :yum::yum:

1 Like

There are 5star monsters in the wild that you haven’t caught yet! Go catch them from tropical Island, frost Island and timber Island. Also on Cursed Island there is a capturable 6 star monster, noxar.

2 Likes

Screenshot_2018-12-03-21-11-09

The max I found on these islands are 4star no 5 or 6 :tired_face::tired_face: I’m new too haha

Google “capturable super epics and noxar locations neo monsters” . Ull get to know where to find them

3 Likes

Put your rabbit in the end and that cheetah on 5 spot

1 Like

You inspired me to write a guide for new players today. You can check out the location of the free monsters in it as well as read about some other stuff you may find useful:
https://www.neomonstersforum.com/t/kds-new-players-guide/16365

2 Likes

Are those monsters still gettable now?

1 Like

Yep… they are available always …

2 Likes

Like the legendary in the curse island? But I only see epics and super rare in there.

1 Like

Go to the exact location and keep doing battles on the same spot. These monsters are hidden so they won’t show as “rare” like most of the monsters do on the islands. You will meet them eventually if you are on the right spot and keep trying.

1 Like

Thanks, just got them this day. But I’m still working on the legendary one, it’s like forever. Haha

2 Likes

Got them all now. Haha

2 Likes

I’ll reset my game create new haha
Reason is I didn’t know that there are free heroes on online haha got the lion red and etc and now I’m stuck because of crystal :joy::joy:

Wow thanks I’ll use it and give you feedback