Need help plzzz

I’m currently at level 15, currently have 1 legendary Guardion, and couple of super epics. The thing is it is getting hard to beat story battles and theres no way i can improve my monsters as i keep running out of de aging fruits and cant ultra evolve them. My question is, what do i do now?

To get more de-age fruits go to the online section and select “ultra-evolve quests”. In there you’ll find the youth fruit mission, silver mission and ingredient missions which you can use to get all you need for your monsters. You basically have to do this alongside progressing in the story in order to keep your team strong enough.

Once you’ve evolved all your monsters what you’ll need to do to improve is make good teams out of what you have. However, the main thing is to try and get all the gems you can from places so you can get more super epics and legendaries from eggs. It’s typically best to save up your gems to use during certain festivals where you can get guaranteed legendaries (like the current one - see how it says 1st limited pack = legendary + rare gem). However, if you’re really feeling held back by your low number of strong monsters you may want to open some eggs before the next one of those. What I will stress is that you should save up 50 gems at a time because a 10-pack will also give you a rare gem. Rare gems are brilliant because 5 will give you a guaranteed super epic or legendary, both will help you out a lot early on.

He’s right, and persistence is key! even if you don’t have many ticket

man thanks for the advice, also, what does the 1st pack mean, cause i pulled the festival egg once at a time, i basically do it whenever i have 5 gems. And now im feeling kinds stupid. But yeah i only got 1 legendary out of like 10 ish pulls. I dont see the guarenteed stuff.

Do you know about the free super epic and free legendary?
Start from map 3 to 6

There are 3 free super epic in the wild
-glitchy at map 3
-lunaling at map 4
-sunboy at map 5

And then 1 legendary which is Noxar at map 6

You can check the exact location at youtube or google.
If you want to find it by yourself like me, just ask peoples in every save point on map for a clue

3 Likes

saw the black dragon myth legendary, is it tht one?

Whoa i dont know that thank you

Yes try catch them all
It will help you grow
And get every free monster at get monster option in online session

i just found one and failed to catch it, will it still appear?

It will always available until you catch it

The “packs” is talking about the number of 10-packs you buy. So if you buy one egg at a time for 5 gems you’ll just face the normal chances of it being epic, super epic or legendary. However, if you buy 10 eggs for 50 gems then you’ll get 10 eggs + a rare gem + the 10th egg is guaranteed to be a legendary. That’s how it works in festivals like this one. At other times it’s just the rare gem as a bonus for buying the 10-pack but you may as well save up 50 gems at a time at the very least.

Go get yourself a Galvbane

Somebody, get this man a Galvbane!

1 Like

Omg sun boy catch rate is so broken. 1/4 is not quite accurate when he’s at low Hp 27% is highest I think. I’ve tried like 10 times but noooooo

Yes from my experience sunboy is harder to get than noxar which is legendary

I got noxar only in my 2nd try
Sunboy more than 8 times
Haha good old times

Wishing they put more se or legend in the wild for fun. Searching and catching monster is also fun factor for this game, but most people forgot because the egg system

i gotta start learning these names

This is my advice literally every time a new player asks for advice. Tried and true

Galv = best guardian. Lvl 10 speed and stun pulse is op

It’s available after you catch it two it’s showed up twice more since i caught it

well i picked wolf started and now im waiting on the timer to get galvit