[Need feedback] Please give us a hand

Yes go for it I would love it even though I wouldn’t be able to get it from the eggs cus I actually am poor but do it it’s great.

So what about my name suggestion :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

you guys really need to make event that offer more rare materials. or a sale that offers rare materials. I get your trying not to make the game pay too win but you should be rewarding those who do pay to keep the game going with an advantage. Being a new player I would be more then gladly pay for either 6 star tickets and rare ingredients. allow us to choose which legendary we get.

Need another monster with 4 form of evolution.
Add some way to get mythic ticket is a good choice too

Thanks, devs.

1 Like

Definitely don’t like the name. It’s too obvious and doesn’t feel like the name of a strong monster (which I think it’s meant to be).

The design on the other hand,it’s pretty cool. I’d just change a little bit the form of the snake part, cause right now it only seems to be an arm. I think it would look better with the following form:

(The tattoo would be in the circle)

When will this thing got released it has been 8 month

in spooky time

Put a pair of tits on it and we’re good to go!

4 Likes

Ahh this aged well.

2 Likes

@Dev_VKC dev does handsnake will ever be release?

2 Likes

It probably got transformed into a tiddy myth :pensive:

@Dev_VKC So now that Handsnake is an icon… it’s finally coming?

IMG_20230712_210810

1 Like

Cool observation

It is opposite… Because it couldn’t make it into the game (at least for now), we want to at least give it a place to shine :smiling_face_with_tear:

12 Likes

Somebody post this hand art work in another thread think it was artwork from tavaray or dmginterface .

I guess being an 11* monster it would be way too powerful :wink: I’m glad you found a way to get it into the game somewhere!

I really like the chopped hand concept but I think the coloring is what will put most people off of it, it just really looks like a devil hand with a creepy mouth. Imagine Ekans and Arbok from Pokemon with just their violet color and body segments, that is what it seems to me.

Tattoos, engravings and rune-like symbols can boost it’s design, distracting the player by its color palette and some accessories that will make it more snake-hand than a hand-snake.

For the coloring… you can go with the likes of Ldiefaeth, Hazuki, black-red, black-green, black-violet, black-orange, etc. Maybe add something that resembles natural occurrences too (but dark) like violet magma, blooded wave, dark lightning, dark earthquake, black whirlpool, red tornado, violet sun spots, etc.

Its fingers can also imitate the stance of a hooded cobra, with the middle finger as its head while the other 4 fingers will be symmetrical and will look like the orbit from Rutherford’s atomic model. The creepy mouth will have more depth on it, with something dark glowing inside of it, something like a gate of hell or a portal to a hidden void. Replace that pink corner of its mouth with some black metals or obsidian rocks, while the teeth can be made of black shards of glass or irregular broken dark crystals.

The nails/claws may also have some designs, most likely ancient demonic symbols, scriptures or images. The anchor tattoo within its back can also be 2-colored or 3-colored, with pitch black being its border. The stroking of the anchorage is also broken on its center and looks like it’s about to rip off, with something within it that glows very dark.

Here are some photos from Google for an idea of the claws and nail/claw art. Some fakemon of Arbok too which emphasizes coloring.

1 Like

Hey VKC don’t mind this question but
I saw in the past u guy asked more things to the community to put into the game and interacted more, create threads for improvements and those things, now ur work is just come and read the bug thread lmfao, why is this? I feel u are near but far u know what I mean?

3 Likes

and you’re saying this right after they released a bunch of highly requested icons and a whole new profile section?

1 Like