[Need feedback] Please give us a hand

I still remember when jawshank showed up and everyone was like “WTF?!” Lol. Y’all are no strangers to weird designs, even classics like Godfeather got some serious belly laughs out of non players that I’ve shown it to. If mr. Handsnake got in the game, I guarantee everyone would become totally adjusted to it within 3 months :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I think it’s probably an internal name or maybe the name they would use for the first form. The final form would have a name more like what you suggested. It’s like when Polaboss was leaked the internal name was “mafiabear”… just some quick name given to it that describes which monster it is easily.

Yeah I’d say that one is more ridiculous. I’m still not a fan of it today. Sometimes it’s cool to do a design like that, shown in the case of The Godfeather. However, ridiculous without it being an in-joke for the community or cool in some way is a waste I think.

I think the art designs have been good with a mixture of animals, dragons, beasts and horrific things. Any more of that kind gets a big thumbs up from me. As long as it doesn’t look too far out of place I hope the artists are free to experiment a little with unique designs.

1 Like

I personally would just really like to see a little more creativity in the names, as well as the designs. Maybe employ some foreign languages, folklore, synonyms, that kinda thing. It just kinda bugs me when there’s this kickass monster design and it’s accompanied by the word “dragon” with a random prefix thrown on.

I want this disgusting thing. I want it now.

2 Likes

Remove that female genital from its hand and it should be fine.

1 Like

But… but that’s the beauty of it… it’s a mixture of bobs and vagana.

1 Like

No girl please no.

Whats worse is you dont want to know what went inside its last form that made it fat and stretched is vagina.

1 Like

A little too explicit there…

Also, I think you watch too much horror if you look at a sideways mouth with spiky teeth and immediately start thinking about it being a deathtrap for your member. Or perhaps it just shows your mind is a little twisted :stuck_out_tongue:

This is quite clearly the dismembered arm of a sailor that’s evolved to function as its own living organism. How it got so muscular and beefy by the final form must be from the effort it takes to drag itself along with the fingers.

5 Likes

Img-1574843676039

This speaks for itself.

2 Likes

ROFL ! They should have named him mafiabear itself

@Dev_VKC I really like it. There is a danger that if you guys aren’t creative and inventive with your designs the monsters will become poor. The community who seem to stick at the game seem to be 18-30 years old so there’s not an issue there in terms of its horror like nature. It looks interesting to me so I say go for it. Sorry the guys shut it down. (Just don’t give it Flaunt)

Cheers

1 Like

It’s definitely a unique design, not my favorite but it has this special touch. Maybe a little bit more details, right now it looks a little bit boring. More tattoos or a second hand.

So you guys begin to introduce more Cthulhu elements to the game?:smirk:
I like it.

I like the design, it reminds me of Popeye because of the anchor, but very scary. When I looked at this, I thought: Was Popeye’s arm cut off?!
And I think it should have a new ability. I can imagine its skills.

Armchungus = Arm + Chamichungas (Scientific name of leech) Type: Water Stars: 6

Protector Smash: This skill hits 1 enemy. It deals critical damage to monsters with protect skills like Protect Teammates. This skill ignores Hold Ground and barriers. (120 sec)

Push Punch: This skill hits 1 enemy. It deals medium damage, then it swaps that monster with the next enemy in the opposing team’s reinforcements. (150 sec)

Shell Crusher: This skill hits 1 enemy. It deals critical damage to monsters with Shield. This skill ignores Hold Ground and barriers. (130 sec)

Bloodfury: This skill hits 1 enemy. It deals more damage for each kill made by the user in this battle. (130 sec)

Passive:
Health Absorb: When this monsters attacks, it recovers HP by 20% of the damage dealt.

Whirlpool: This skill affects all teammates, except this monster. While this monster is on the battlefield, Water monsters skills will cost less seconds to use.

1 Like

I think a few more eyes/mouths on the tip of the finger/the body is ok, and the name must be Vaginarm

1 Like

Push punch would have to have a much higher TU or a restriction such as can only be used each time the user gets a kill. If there isn’t a restriction it’s an infinite repulse that can kill too

Yeah, if the devs add this monster with the skills I replied, they’ll balance the op moves

What did you think of the name?

Thank you for the feedbacks, guys.
Handsanke was meant to be a Super Epic design.
And it didn’t let us down :joy:
We will keep fighting until Handsnake is in Neomon.

No worry. We already found a perfect candidate for your flaunt. A monster much worse better than Handsnake :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

If it was a super epic design need definitely to be part of a trinity of monsters.