Necrom has removed from 1st slot ?

Then please remove all players who had the same bug.

I know a few newcomers met the same problem,

SO we can call it FAIR ! 

Or dont do anything to Necrom.

In fact they should be removed. Beat the same team again and again isn’t worth of first place and the crown… If i had the possibility i could have beat all the gatekeepers but i wasn’t able to reach them. What is difficult in UC is the fact that you meet different teams and you have to win without knowing in advance. If you go against the same team after a few tries you wouldn’t have problems to counter it and win again and again. It’s a glitch, Necrom isn’t a hacker but he doesn’t deserve first place like (if there are other guys who met this glitch) the others who met always the same team don’t deserve their places. That’s my opionion btw

PS: obviously this isn’t their fault and they should receive a compensation for not being able to play the event fairly

Comepletely agree.

They should give necrom the event prizes, but not the crown.

I oppose…
Base on my opinion (point of view)
There’s a motive for necrom crashing the rank slots/ UC Ranks
Why? Coz he already knew it was a bug & took advantage of it to go up 1st rank…
Good thing he report it, (to play safe).
Also one thing base on alucard’s screen shot correct me if im wrong… how could you explain that jov90 is in rank 16 and gone and enter necrom to rank 8? Did he change name? Why changing name if you dont have a motive?? I dont know him (jov90 or necrom) and im not bitter or mad at him… i was just stating my point of view… to make it fair cause he is innocent… atleast give him the rewards on where his last rank before his bug came… (just my opinion on his reward/compensation)
Again im not judging him/or anything else… i am just stating my point of view… thank you & God Bless us all…

I can assure you that jov90 and Necrom were not the same accounts. I don’t know if they are the same person but I somehow doubt it.

Moreover Jov90 seems to have been banned as Jov has dissappeared from the forum. he was finally caught in the hack check last week I think.

ok sir Hidan Thank you for explaining this matter to me.,

Really i am not against Him or anybody.,

its just my Point of View :slight_smile: not even envy/jealous though…

i am happy on my account even if it takes forever to have tough line up/s

atleast i am playing hard :slight_smile:

Thank You & God Bless Sir Hidan :slight_smile:

If you can’t get to the gatekeepers, there is no way you could beat them.

Oh yes you could if you could actually meet the gatekeeper team. The difficulty lies in the randomness of teams you face while getting to them. once you meet a gatekeeper team you can change your team and cater to that specific opponent alone which given you have the monsters, you will be able to beat with sufficient tries