UC has a bug

There’s a bug in UC. When I hit it, I suddenly couldn’t connect to the server. When I entered UC, I saw this bug. I lost 400000 points
I’m more than 900 years old, but he’s coming out again

1 Like

Yeb, same me , and i lose 10 ticket for this error.lol

1 Like

Unfortunately, maybe I will miss gate 2000 because of these nonsense. In total, I lost more than 20 tickets because of those errors

speacking of UC: I hate the fact that they returned the Crown for top50 Players in UC. That was one Reason why i stopped playing this game. Just sayin, thanks for your time.

whut, what has that to do anything?

1 Like

Do you have to completely restart when it happens?

Omg I love lemurs

unnown, absolutely nothing. Sorry for wasting your time but that was something i had in mind for a long time now^^
Bonanoe, they love you too.

1 Like

An image on another person’s profile shouldn’t have made you quite.

Its not about any other player. It’s the fact that i earned that crown after stuck in UC for the last years. It was kind of satisfying and literally a few weeks latter they updated the game and the crown was gone.

1 Like

What? They didn’t transfer the old crowns into the new profile icons? That is annoying I admit.

1 Like

They actually did. I had UC crowns aswell and you got that Top 50 Icon as a reward for the first UC after they introduced icons even if you didn’t play a single UC match

1 Like

Like Guesswhosback says, any old UC top 50 you got was remembered and works towards the icons for UC top 50s. Ironically, these icons are actually crowns themselves.

This is the one place where the old crowns were still given value.

1 Like