My line-up

Hey everyone, I’d like to share my current line-up with you all! It’s been pretty successful in masters (I do not have crazy good OM or egg exclusives like SS, destructor, Moss, chill queen etc) I’d appreciate opinions, comments, feedback, questions.

Arkwing
Chopperbug
Gremknight
Goldenhorn
Luxknight
Raioh
Scorpionix
Metalodious
Puffoxin
Osiriswyrm
Magmawyrm
Angelon
Typhoonwyrm
Halopard
Omegawyrm

Any improvements would be great! I have every in-game ark and my only OM/ egg exclusives is pegasion :confused:

Thanks!

Something is missing…ah yes, Don Penguini at the end?

Also, you have so many dragons, don’t you have any problems with dragonbane?

Replace Metallodious with Barricadus. The decoy ability is not guaranteed, Guardian ability is better. 

I don’t do PVP, so I have no idea how hard masters is…

I’d keep metallo, switch out puffoxin with barricadus instead. Scorpionix can poison enemies as good as puffoxin( especially if S ranked). Also I don’t like keeping omega at the end, if u do though make Halopard ur last one because in master league they will kill it first before omega even comes out. Maybe put Barry where typhon is and use guardian move to help omega out. :slight_smile:

I have metalodious because he can resist holy arks and if another scorpionix comes out, I can sacrifice him as to avoid the double metal slash. That’s a good idea with the Halopard!! I out him there so it can boost both dragons. Concerning puffoxin, I put him beside metalodious because then it forces people to risk accidentally metalodious because of decoy and his death revenge is very good

Yeah I’d keep at least 2 poison inflicting arks because otherwise it’s like lottery, if it somehow dies before doing any poison then your Osiriswyrm will be wasted.