Need line up help?

Since eddster is gone i decided to help out fellow hunters with their line ups.
Just post ur arks and I will see what I can do :slight_smile:
I would post mine but someone would try to counter it -__-
Also tell me what league u r in, and if u want a team for getting into the next league.

where is eddster? 

Read his post. He’s leaving

I need help with my pvp lineup, my current line up is Snowja, barricadus, subzeratops, arkwing, roidguard, ventowyrm, stegospike, vortexor, scorpionix, inferno wyrm, vegitiger, plasmorex, dreadwolf, luxknight, and titanwyrm.

Im also in veteran rank and i could never get past any master league people and also is there any monster i should replace for another

First, u should get omegawyrm, it does massive damage and comes with magmawyrm/typhonwyrm for pvp. Also switch out ventowyrm for either chopper bug or raioh, the stun/scramble move is a major game changer. Also plasmorex,barricadus, and dreadwolf are kinda squishy for pvp. List any OM arks or egg only arks if u need additional help

The set up is very susceptible to scorpionix in the first 3 slots because you only have snowja to deal with metal ark. Since snowja is pretty weak and not so fast (speed 19), he might not be able to deal with scorpionix in time. There is very few late game shadow ark so I think placing luxknight there is a waste. Placing him in the first 3 will OHKO my gear wolf for sure :slight_smile:

Only one thing that I disagree with Crystal is that I think Plasmorex is a pretty good ark. 

I didn’t post that…?

Oops sorry. I meant “The Master”

Here’s my current lineup: Constructive Critique is welcome…

Gearwolf

Triphoon

Riaoh

Gremknight

Vortexor

Shadowstalker

Stegospike

Mossgolem

Scorpionix

Goldenhorn

Vegitiger

Minespider

Halocat

Omegawurm

Destructor

Gearwolf attemps to OH early threats like Gremknight and Vortextor while Triphoon can give early powerhouses trouble. Riaoh, Gremknight, and Vortexor provide disruption especially with Kami Teams. The aim is to get the stunners in the back and prevent Kami + Haster + Stego at all costs. The good ol’ SS + Mossgolem + Stego is next and wears the opponents lineup down and can even turn the tide of the game with Siesta. Scorpionix I feel has good placement right in the middle which is usually the time a minespider appears (based on my experience). Goldenhorn protects vegi + minespider. and the finishers of Halocat + Omegawurn + Destructor is already proven. 

Nice line-up ! You’r not afraid by a scorpionix who get the first turn ? ( I see some scorpionix in front these days ) The only thing I’d try with your setup is to introduce stego or minespider with a stunner to be sure it will be effective.