My Hunter Island Story

My first time fighting the three leviathans on the southwest coast of Yelan.

*I enter the battle*

Leviathan-

attacks

!BONUS ACTION!

attacks

!BONUS ACTION!

attacks

!BONUS ACTION!

attacks

!BONUS ACTION!

attacks 

!BONUS ACTION!

5 minutes later

!BONUS ACTION!

attacks

!BONUS ACTION!
attacks

15 minutes later 

!BONUS ACTION

attacks

!BONUS ACTION!

attacks

!BONUS ACTION!
attacks

*my entire party now dead*

Me: wut

You must have been really unlucky then. The most bonus actions I’ve ever seen a monster do is the bosses and first ones.

I had an S grade Skullrex get 4 bonus actions in a row after I’d weakened it. I was like come on stop getting bonus actions and let me capture you already

you can’t capture those lololol and to stop the BA’s i suggest using ark’s with stun skin

Er, you can capture S grade monsters. i don;t know what you’re getting at

oh sorry i read that as if you had a skullrex and u were waiing for the leviathans to stop there BA’s to capture them

attacks

!BONUS ACTION!

attacks

!BONUS ACTION!

attacks

!BONUS ACTION!

attacks

!BONUS ACTION!

attacks 

!BONUS ACTION!

This is impossible. A monster can only get 4 bonus actions max, not 5. 

I do believe it was a joke :stuck_out_tongue:

And since there are three leviathans they can all get 5 BA’s so if very unlucky you can get chained by 15 attacks :stuck_out_tongue:

12 bonus attacks possible, in a row. They can only get 4 in a row, as Ashley says, but in total, it’s possible to get 12 in a row if you’re ridiculously unlucky.

I recommend stun skin as well. If you already went to the desert, go the where the desert begins (east of handal, a few steps) and catch some chopperbugs. 100% stun skin.

If you want an easier catch, go to the forest east of Orlen and catch some sanders. ^^

4 bonus actions each would be 15 hits, you would have the initial hit, and 4 bonus for each totaling 15 hits. That fight was a pain when i first tried it. lol

Well, technically the first hit isn’t a bonus action, so I didn’t count it. ^^; But you are right, that’s still really bad.