My 12th ticket is here

Yall quick, I got my 12th ticket and I don’t know which one I should get? Pros and cons about ducy, flocco, or the limited shinies. (Make sure you are quick :see_no_evil:)

Dusicyon would fit perfectly in your thlug team

1 Like

Dusicyon is a very good support monster and can fit pretty much anywhere

2 Likes

Splurge on death revenge and things that can revive

Since you use posion team and love posion I think the shiny poison Monsters is perfect for you (The Earth element Tridrakhan or whatever).
It has Earth’s signature skill catapult.Also link posion eater is only 50TU which can easily kill your opponent’s Monster(except element disadvantages) .It will be a perfect Monster for you with Scorp and other earth posion Monster.Which monster will you buy is about which Monster suits your fighting style also which Monster you like or you think which Monster is cool.I play water link but I’m gonna buy Shiny Kamiwyrm cuz I like him . That’s my reason. @NoelLemon2 hope you buy a good Monster :smile:

1 Like

Link poison eater is 50TU and will two-shot everything. It doesn’t really one-shot any legendaries.

1 Like

You mean mythics?it can one shot many Legendary except elemental disadvantages or High Defense

1 Like

Have you got it and used it yourself? Or are you just theorising?

1 Like

I have encountered it

Yeah Im probably getting ducy

Okay because the damage should be something like this.
Against…
full attack = 4450 damage
standard attack = 3775 damage
rounded = 3240 damage
standard defence = 2850 damage
full defence = 2550 damage

So it will one-shot full attack legendaries and standard attack ones with low health but nothing else. It deals solid damage but definitely not one-shotting everything. It’s the same damage as the normal poison eater, which many know as lacklustre even from a full attack monster (Tridrakhan is standard attack).

Goldtail still usable in pve event ?

1 Like

It might not be as guaranteed as before since many monsters are sleep immune or have purifying skill with roaring entrance but still a great option.

Still a great option. It probably can’t maintain a sleep lock on it’s own anymore so I’d recommend using other monsters to set up goldtail and another one of the classic pve mons (chrono, soulstealer, gear, etc.) to clear a ton of mons.

2 Likes