6 6star tickets-???
12 6star tickets-???
I was thinking of tiamazus can you say something about tiamazus
And thanks to all of you to give your time to me

Dusciyon don’t buy anything other than it

3 Likes

Go for Dusicyon or Atrahasis

1 Like

Floculosaurus is also good (the dinosaur).
Don’t buy any 3 ticket monster because after buying it, the cost of all other 3 ticketers goes up to 6. This is a mistake I made by buying rexotyrant. Save more tickets and buy Dusiciyon, Floculosaurus or Athrahasis or Ziberius.
But YOU MUST WAIT for the August update. There will be new limited time monsters in the shop on 8/31 and they all’re shiny monsters (different element, moves, and colours but same design). If you wanna buy from the normal legends then buy only a shop-limited monster.

1 Like

^^^^

Lol rexo damn you should’ve suffered

Wut in 5 days there’ll be change in the egg pool?

We can only wait and imagine.
Like a shiny delugazar

Shiny delu (holy)
Link double bloodfury
Others are the same

2 Likes

So even if I get it, I can’t use LINK Double Bloodfury

Otlr if it has double Bloodbite or something like mirror bite, which hits one monster from enemy team as well as one from your team.

Holy have some very good mons.Ite not a problem to setup delu if its shiny and if it’s what I said it would be

It will be difficult for me because I don’t have good holys but my fire destroys everything.

Be on topic

So it’s your bad luck so here I go again be on topic

1 Like

All attack
Time stirke
Stealthbane
Link double Bloodlust
Insomnia
Excessive
This will be perfect

1 Like

Nice don’t have to be worried about ooo

So what did you buy ? Or are you still saving for the better or I say best mons like dusci and floccu and athra or did you bought taimazuz (the common monster from gold egg which has a single poison water and gets one shoted by my first-liners)

Try your luck by waiting for a few days for the shop update

So let me save tickets for another 2 months to buy dusicyon

2 Likes