Which monster should I purchase now????

Since we all know that before the update the legendary trio dusicyon, angelion and flocclosauraus(which I was about to complete) was one of the best trio but a freaking update changed the whole scenario. So, I am wondering which monster should I buy now???
Thanks for any help in advance…

Depends what you have already? Duscy is still amazing. (Better imo but people don’t like change). Atra is always a good call. But usually the limited mons are good.

Hanzo is an excellent choice if you have skele

2 Likes

Auro dragon .

1 Like

This will massively help u in pve . Especially in UC if u don’t have it yet . Rest can wait.

1 Like

Yeah I agree with that. Didnt know it was in the shop.

Lol it’s not in the store :joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

@FrozenFlame what should I buy?
@Professor_Oak can I interest you in a charmander for 12 tickets?

Wait what ! Did they remove it from store ? I swear I remember seeing it before .

2 Likes

Filthy lies Oak… filthy.

Dusicyon is still fantastic for 6 tickets if you’ve got access to the discount. I would say even worth 12 tickets.

I wouldn’t bother with Flocco, although he still can grab some kills with finishing snap, countershock and Slayerbane. Stun immunity was a big loss for him.

Atra is the best shop only monster now imo. Buy him or wait for spicy new shinies.

2 Likes

Dusicyon is only really good if you have other strong monsters to pair it with.

Save 80 tickets and awaken ankara

Are you kidding me … Waiting for few years just for ankara seems a really dumb choice…

I won’t be wrong if I say you are the owner of all shop limited monster.

:_( if there is no auro in shop , then the shop sux

1 Like

You’re very wrong :joy:

I would definitely still pick Dusicyon. It’s a great monster that works well as support for newer players and older ones too. Flocculasaurus and Goldtail are the nerfed monsters we should hesitate before buying in the shop.

1 Like

Hanzo is trash, don’t waste your tickets on it before reading the descriptions of his moves very carefully @FrozenFlame

So in simple language…
If you don’t have aurodragon don’t buy hanzowolf

1 Like