Motor

When you only have 50 gems and take a chance at motor… AND GET HIM :wub:  :smiley: :P  :ph34r:  

What’s so great about motor?

Everything

Example attributes?

His passives are Unwanted Entrance and Unmovable. He automatically brings 2 bronze on the other team, next in line. Can use double repulse AND KBN. Also, you can get a pretty quick bloodthirst run going with him. He’s pretty wicked, really good for PVP.

He is by far the most disruptive monster in the game, and despite multiple attempts (and specifically designed monsters) there has yet to be an effective counter to him.

In pvp he is very powerful for setting up and denying your opponent a chance to get going

He reduces you down to 2 useless monster on field basically making it 4vs2. Combined with stun coming after it’s usually game over

Cant remember any attempts to nerf it or it produce a counter for it

unmovable was a nerf to geo to not abuse motor not to Motor
Astro might have been 1 but they did not give it the passive for it to be a coubter which is unmovable
Other attempts were?

The SE version of motor needs to be unmovable actually.

Can’t say I remember encountering him on PvP. Prob the AI don’t make full use of him.

saber was designed to be able to kill bronzeshells

That mortar monster turns them into protectors

backstab in general was initially supposed to deal with them (deathwarg anyway)

i swear there’s another i’m forgetting but i don’t remember.

All can be repulsed and then KNB so if you can use any Goodluck,they gave unmovable to Motor but not to its “counters”

The way to deal with motor is a way to kbn your monsters next in line,only monster in this game that has no counter

Azra has instant KBN as secret skill with link cannibalise 50TU (soon to be buffed) and double bloodcrave, with 78% speed. That is going to be one hell of a FL monsters for dealing with Motor 5th.

There are plenty of viable counters in my opinion, even if you let Motor come into the battle right at the beginning. His 50% speed means you can usually get whatever you have planned up and running before he brings out his double repulse. That’s my personal experience anyway.

@justadam You’re right that the AI uses him terribly. What you need to see is a player using him in a well built team… then you will learn to hate him!

Kill Motordragon as effectively as you like, you still have to answer to the shells.

Hence why I said attempts at producing a counter :wink:

There are ways of dealing with it but usually you have to build your whole front line around doing so, whereas they just put motor in and do whatever they want with the other slots.
Aka it’s counterable but not punishable

Why not a Time restriction for Motors passiv (such as gazers passive ) with jackal in nearly every Team the meta would Push this mad Legendary out of meta

If I knew I am facing motor I would counter easily like in the gk in UC its easy to kbn it and same to tinker but its hard in pvp

You could do a passive that sends shells, boxes, etc… within the next 5 monsters or so to the back on entrance or make it an active skill. You could also create a throw skill that prioritizes shells in the lineup. There are things that could be made into counters, but it will take some time.

I really would have thought load mortar would have done this… and had a reduced cooldown if it used a shell in the lineup, but they went in a different direction with it.