More variety for events

Hey guys, ive been thinking. The challenges we currently have are very few, and most of them require very specific monsters in order to accel at them. Ive come up with some new ideas for new potential challenges, primarily sub-challenges for the ultimate challenge. So we know that the ultimate challenge is basically the higher you go the more buffed the monsters get and without goldtail you really have a 0% chance of getting far. So here are some ideas of challenges.
T.U. Challenge: every 50 levels cleared, the tu of ur monsters go up by 10-20%.
Slots Challenge: every 40 levels cleared you lose a slot for ur team.
Cost Challenge: for every 80 levels cleared the max cost for ur team goes down by 10
Army Challenge: for every 40 levels cleared the opponent gets another monster.
The non legendary challenge: u can start off with 5 legendaries and for every 50 levels you lose one and then u are allowed 5 super epics and for every 50 after that you lose one until its all epics.
Battlefield challenge: only 3 of ur monsters can be on the field at once and after 50 it goes down to 2
Elemental challenge: only use 1 element.
Pvp draft: either like the island challenge or you can completely customize your own team to play other players(not so often otherwise ppl wudnt care to own their own legendaries)
Player controlled ultimate challenge: same as regular uc except that the opposing team can be controlled by real player(this can be good because very often I find that when im out of ticketa I have nothing to do.but it might be really hard)
There are endless option of different possible challenges, but we need variety. Its getting redundant
How bout make a daily challenge with rankings and a random legendary for top 3 or more minor prizes for completing milstones?
Guys please share ideas and thoughts on this topic

I think they should add the friendly PvP first

All great ideas.

Sounds really good but i would prefer for devs to concetrate in pvp, permanent pvp/friendly battles/draft team for pvp (we get draft every week or so, first week we get a draft every day) which could also be permanent, clan wars…
the daily challange giving a legend seems really OP maybe 10 gems or a rare egg…

What about a fortune roulette where you can win gems rare gems monsters coins and tickets. Sorry it’s not an event but it could be a great idea

The roulette is awesome specially for daily login bonus

Looks like we got a new one right now. Go look.

Silver prizes for polar, nah i think ill finish sotf first :neutral_face:

For polar, but there are gems for revanarchion and 1 for the hardest lavaronix one.

LOL… your hard *_*

Great ideas! We do have ideas of our own and until we are ready to roll them out its hard to share them (because we may encounter a problem and pull it or something like that).

That being said, we do plan to introduce rule variants to the game. Like this event you need to play with less then X cost, or this event you need to fight with 6 monsters instead of 16. We think this will mix up the “takes specific strategy to win” aspects and help keep the events and pvp fresh.

Hey ryan, your pvp ranking thing is screwed up a bit. It says that I am at rank 27 when I am at 421 points. Which I know is definitely incorrect.

Friendly pvp

More island challenges

Challenge where both teams can only use 3 monsters and only have one on at a time

Event where you start with with 8 gems but can steal other players gems by beating them

Event like island challenge where beating someone allows you to use one of their monsters and you earn rewards based on how many monsters you finish with

Pvp event where your score is how many times you use a certain monster or skill

i like the idea of daily challange, even without rewards this would be awsome cause when u clear events fast u have nothing to do other than leveling and this is really boring

I like the gems pvp thing.