More Monster Ideas!

“Of Cats and Dogs”(Also this might be long)

Name: Witchkers
Type:Storm
Moves:
Ultrathunder (All)
Necromancy
Lifeflip All
Desperate Spell:(160 TU) This skill hits one enemy and puts it to sleep, The user also regains hp
SS: Levitate:(200 TU) If a monster of the same type as this monster is on the battlefield, This monster’s speed and defense is boosted by 200%
Passive: Hold Ground
Bad Luck: This monster can reduce and increase the hp of any monster on the battlefield each time it gets a turn

Name: Vizhound (Named after a Vizla)
Type: Earth
Moves: Protector Killer
Stun Killer
Link Bloodlust
Assisted Quake (All)

SS: Bay:(140 TU) Grants Overwatch to two randomized teammates and stuns one enemy monster for 200 secs
Passives:
Camouflage
Joy of the Hunt: ** This monster’s stats are boosted if there is a friendly Galvbane on the field**

1 Like

I have no idea how that first one works. A desperate move but no hold ground, a secret skill that boosts speed and the passive bad luck which randomly hurts or heals monsters by an unspecified amount??

Vizhound: I’m always up for another TK-type thing that’s more viable than the standard ones. Stun kill, hold ground and bloodlust will do it. However, it randomly combines with Galvbane despite them both having protector killer and link bloodlust will be harder to use with Galvbane because it’s storm element?? Also, it even has assisted quake??

Name: Pentabird (Ultra Evolution of Nitrobird). Name refers to the explosive PETN.
Type: Fire
Evolution type: Super Epic

Moves:
-Energy charge
-Energy bomb (Usable after 1 energy charge. Hits random target on enemy lineup (does not do piercing damage. Number of charges increases damage dealt.)
- Purify
-400 sec Novabomb (Sacrifices user to deal massive damage to all enemies ignoring hold ground and shield. Damage dealt is comparable to Neko barrage of Cpt Whiskers.)

Passives: Explosive revenge (less powerful than Staticsphere’s)
Hold ground

2 Likes

That’s how I felt during his “challenge” too :joy:

@Killerdog
I fixed it! Also Viz wasn’t meant to have hold ground, it was supposed to be Camouflage. The Galvbane thing came from rabbits, and I wasn’t sure what stat should get boosted.
As for Witchkers, I wasn’t sure about it’s passive.
Bad luck came from the fact that I saw it as a black cat, which in some cultures, are believed to bring bad luck.
Whereas spell cure, was inspired by witch doctors.
I’ll change the two to Hold Ground and Spell Cure instead.