New Monster in Mind

14th next month is Valentin day. As I know there is no legendary monster themed valentine. I have suggestion for valentine monster. May developers can make it real, in this year or next year.

Will be fun if players don’t only play but also can contribute to make new monsters. Here is valentine monster I imagine.

Nama : Tantalizer
Element : Unknown
Stars : 6
Cost : 13-15

Passive skills:

• Unmovable
  • Shocking gifts
    Adds 3 Shockoid to the enemy team. 2 of them at next line of enemy team. The last one at random place of enemy team.

Active skills

• poison eater
  • dreamhunt
  • timestrike
  • bloothirst

Secret skill
Instant repulse

Note:
Shockoid is summoned monster. Here is the skills:

Active skill

• Quake (all)
  • Suicide (it sacrifices the user)

Passive skill

• Boomerang Entrance (when this monster enters the battlefield, it cause 1 random teammate sleep or poisoned, or stunned for 100sec)

That’s imagined monster im my mind. What’s monster in your mind guys?

Nooo, worse than motor.

For the love of god, NO. Motordragon and Tinkerclaus are bad enough, still lacking a legitimate counter after nearly two years, but this guy has everything they do plus even more awful shenanigans. Besides, Bitterbeast kind of is Valentine’s themed, what with being chocolate and all.

Be nice to him it’s his first post.

Z19 GaryOak

Thank you guys. How about this guys. Maybe this monster can be fill the void.

Name: unknown
Element: unknown
Cost: 13

Active 1 > stun killer (70)
This skill hits 1 enemy. It critical damage if the traget has stun move.

Acrive 2 > give turn (160)

Active 3 > summon remover (250)
This skill removes bronzeshell, rockoid, boxjaw that summoned by the enemy.

Acrive 4 > switch plan -
This skill switches the user with 13th spot monster in your team.

Passive 1 > roaring entrance

:smiley:
Sorry before, my english is not so good. I’m not native speaker of english. :smiley:

No no no no no no no no no no no
No no no no no no no no no no no
No no no
No no
No

NOOOOO

come on guys. in the future, there will be many unexpected new abilities from now on. Just share new skill or monster that you want/imagine. It can be suggestion for dev…

I like the second monster suggestion.

I apologize if it seemed like the community was unfriendly, but at the moment motor is being gamebreaking and people won’t be enthusiastic to accept any monster that even resembles motor in some way

Aha :slight_smile: i like it.

You are right. I just realized as well. therefore there may be willing to give feedback or change it. would be more exciting if anyone suggested a new monster.

You can check the suggestion thread, alot of suggestions have been made. You can also share in there some of yours :slight_smile:

Really? I’ve just known. Where can i find it. :slight_smile:

http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/topic/5570-monster-skillsuggestion-box/?view=getnewpost

Thanks guys. it seems that people on there focus change the skill of existing monster.

Should have moved this earlier, but eh. 

Since this discussion is being redirected to the pinned skill suggestion thread, I’ll lock this one.