Monsters- Chaos Dragons

Now I was thinking about the amount of holy/shadow dragons in the game and I thought why not make a chaos dragon out of some of these arks. This will kind of relate to my post on page 9 of the monster ideas topic. However, instead of just using the monsters I suggested in that post lets make 3 completely new dragons to the holy/shadow ark types (we only have angelon, plasmorex, skullrex and necrodrake) which is not that many to begin with so it would be a great addition for people who want to play more holy/shadow arks in their teams and pvp. Bearing in mind though the 2 dragons that would make chaoswyrm would have to have 4 evolutions kind of like the other wyrms however, instead of making them farmable you can only get two of each in the game so you could either have 1 of each dragon and chaoswyrm or only have 2 chaoswyrm etc. This is so that this kind of dragon won’t be spammed in the ID or OMs as with only 2 of these things you could gain extreme advantage over both of those situations.

For the first dragon (holy type) it could be called Nakamawyrm (Nakama meaning friend in japanese so it could be fit as a holy type of dragon) 10*
Moves could be:
Xenoholy: does around 4500 damage same effect applies in game if enemy ark of same element is on the opponents field 200TUs
Illuminate: AoE does around 1500 damage 200TUs
Chain holy: does around 2000 damage splash effect against enemy arks with same element 130TUs
No resist: same effect in game 100TUs

For the second dragon (shadow type) it could be called Reaperwyrm 10*:
Moves could be:
Reap: AoE does around 2000 damage 250TUs
Xenoclaw: does around 6000 damage same effect applies in game if enemy ark of same element is on the opponents field 200TUs
No Guard: same effect in game 100 TUs
Chain claw: does around 3000 damage splash effect against enemy arks with same element 130TUs

For the fusion chaoswyrm could be 12 star elementless
Moves could be:
Soul crush: targets 2 enemies does around 2000 base damage but 200% if one enemy is a holy or shadow element 250TUs
Vengeance: AoE does around 1000 base damage +15.00% per dead ally in battle 200TUs
Mysticbane: does around 2000 base damage 150% if against mystic type 160TUs
Eradicate: targets one enemy does around 3000 damage

Lastly the four evolutions of the dragons would go like this
For the dark one: Reapy, Deathclaw, Deadwing, Reaperwyrm
For the holy one: Angelly, Lightclaw, Holywing, Nakamawyrm

So tell me what you guys think of the new edit and also check out Airlockes drawing of chaoswyrm in the monster ideas section all credit goes to him for the design. Thanks for reading once again :slight_smile:

I like the idea!

It would be cool to have more monters like that.
I really like the idea :slight_smile:

Wow great idea! :+1:I like it

When can this happen and will we know right away??? I currently am 2 away from having all arkadians besides the OM one’s and would love to see more. Maybe even a sequel to hunter island. I consider this app a huge success. Almost like it better than old Pokémon games. It would be impressive to see this game rise even further. I don’t think it should just start and end with one app. Haven’t played dragon island though js

They r making a game that’s like a sequel to Hunter Island

you could add Pyrohydra, a hydra that lives in lava or Desoloth, A Legendary Chaos Dragon that is  Chaos and Dark (lvmax0

skills

Rejuvenate=heals itself by 30%

Necrotic breath=poison the enemy by 50%

Destruction=Kills a foe immediately (90 round cooldown)

this is wonderful dude I hope they implant it

I wonder if the devs have seen this?

they will soon see this mwhahahahaha