Arks to Transfer

Anybody have in mind which arks they are going to be transferring to Neo Monsters? With some of the new evolutions I have seen on the facebook page, I think I am going to go with Omegawrym, Triphoon, and possibly Guardiron or Destructor. Anybody else have any better ideas? 

I am thinking: Omegawyrm, Cryowyrm, and… the last one I am debating. I want to say Shadowstalker because it’s my favorite, but there are probably better choices.

I dont think there are “Better” choices as 1. It’s your choice and 2. All the monsters are obtainable in Neo Monsters

Im bring Omega, Don and maybe Subzy

I’m bringing Cryo and Triphoon for sure. Want Hydrablazer as the 3rd maybe Omega but pure dragons is ehhhhh. So many are bringing destructor…I might bring shadowstalker or guardiron. Or gearwolf for lulz. Idk

Up to u

Well, depends on how easily they’re obtainable I suppose. I’m thinking in terms of the most overpowered monster, of course :P. However, I imagine I will have to see which ones are good and which aren’t before making my real choice.

Well we won’t know which will be better because of the new movesets, luck of the draw I guess

im thinking kamiwyrm, then any of the other 12* not sure which though yet!

Im not going with power level, but favorites. Saphireon for looks, Terrorfish for sentimental reasons and in the end zubzerotops for looks too, though I had a hard time deciding the third

I think: Shadowstalker, Osiriswyrm, Cryowyrm (or Destructor)

Shadowstalker, Omegawyrm and Triphoon for me I think :slight_smile:

I am thinking 3 of these:

Shadowstalker

Cyberwyrm

Osiriswyrm

Gearwolf

Titanwyrm

Mossgolem

Terrorfish

Most likely SS, Cryo, and Omega. Or possibly something else rather than Omega, as I feel he is too over hyped xD. Possibly Dreadwolf, because it’s so majestic ^.^

Dreadwolf has another evolution in neo monsters??

I really do not know. But to be honest, I don’t care xP. I just really like Dreadwolf, plus he is at least decent at battle.

Ryan said that dreadwolf gets an Evo during chat :slight_smile:

Oh. My. God. Praise the lord xD! Dreadwolf it is. I guess I’ll leave orbling behind and earn kami the legit way, lol.

they may sound like crappy choices but they’re still good:

arkwing, tremorback, and luxknight.

i’ve completed the game but i’m still a noob with online missions soooooo…… does anybody have any advice?

Use the bitefish method, use trained monsters to get through online mission. Plasmorex + 40% death boost army advised for online mission.