💡 Monster Skill/Suggestion Box 💡

Dear Lochi I understand what you say but imo the game is becoming a little boring. The idea was an attempt to change something.
For sure most people can do better than me.

I would say that changing that would make the game more boring instead of less boring.

Poison Absorber ( like stun absorber )

This monster will automatically absorb the poison on the teammate. This monster will poisoned but the poison will go away after this monster is attacked once.

Poison counter maybe?

Sounds nice

No, poison is already out of meta, no need to beat the dead corpse.

What about a dark Angel SE with:
Purify 50sec
Stealth all 130sec
Healing moonlight 130sec (same as healing light)
Link Shield ally 100sec,KB,Repulse,pull back,switch places one of those at your choice
Passives:
Stun immun
Untouchable(cant be atacked by enemys.cant die to DR etc can be killed only iff is the last monster alive
A full support monster
Would be fun

So a immortal monster

I was thinking on something similar. However, if thr monster cant die, there should be a drawback, like:

1. Every damage the montstwe take, split eqully between his teamates like aoe (wont remove stealth tho).
  2. After 700 TU will explode and kill teammates. (Like bomb curse). Can be canibalized or sent back to reset / avoid.
  3. Etc

Like how the first ones are death revenge immune(in final form)

Great concept, but the damage would have to be limited. Otherwise this would be super easy to abuse with Bloodthirst or another lethal attack that would then one-shot the other three monsters.

I’ve often thought about legendary protector ideas (I don’t think there are enough). One idea is a monster with protect teammates and whenever it goes to 0 health it instantly heals fully and gets purified, but all teammates take 1000 damage. The monster itself will have low health, something like 2000. When three teammates have died it would immediately sacrifice itself and heal all allies to full health. Aside from protect teammates it would obviously need something like a quick purifying mist (70TU) to avoid AoE abuse.

I think that would be a fun monster to play around with and that basic design still allows for 2 skills, a SS and another passive to be added. My original thought was to make it like Shedinja but it came out a little different. Maybe it could have lower health but I think that might make it too easy to abuse with weaker moves.

What about a monster that receives damage only from dark and light monsters
It would be fairly weak, maybe a SE, but that could be interesting

Sounds like Shedinja in Pokémon

Shedinja could win you a match easy if your opponent wasn’t prepared.

@vkc let’s add psychic and ghost type NeoMon to the fray.

Z19 GaryOak

Yessss!

To be honest this could actually work as an idea… as long as it has no hold ground nor immunity to anything else. Then if you can’t kill it at the time you could still stun, put it to sleep and maybe it could take extra damage from poison (i.e. it is tricky, but possible to die by poison). That would make it possible to handle but far more awkward than Camouflage which is the current best defence passive.

I always liked my Shedinja EV trained and natured to have over 300 attack, high speed and swords dance :wink:

I’d really like a couple more protector legendaries though. Auto-protect or something interesting.

What about a purifier killer :smiling_imp:

If that’s gonna be a thing I ain’t gonna be surprised to see accelerator killers and whatnot (God forbid)

Ultrawave killer? :wink:

A healer that doesn’t have to sacrifice himself, risk death or is legendary would be nice. Healing abilities like normal attacks, more effective the higher the ATK stat is, but without major drawbacks either.

Well, looks like the valentines egg is going to be about sweet feather after all, just got the news of the event, and looks like sweet feather