šŸ’” Monster Skill/Suggestion Box šŸ’”

I think after x amount of spins guarantee super epic and above, Iā€™m sick of spending days to get one crappy monster after another.

hey guys, will go through each and every single one of these once we resolve some of our issues at hand. sorry for the lack of replies, scammers have created a huge mess for us.Ā 

Add a bar that shows how many exp till level up.

Ok instead of trading how about the chance to gift your friend a monster once a month.

Numbers on the experience bar please

Achievements
Capture an epic - 1 gem
Capture super epic - 2 gem
Get a legendary 5- gem
Trade system
Increase chance of getting legendary
Legend eggs - 50 gems - gives random legend
Online chat- able to Chat with other players
Daily bonus -
Day 1- 10000 silver
Day 2- 3 super youth fruitd
Day 3- random super rare
Day 4- 1 gem
Day 5- 1 gold and silver key
Day 6-2 gem
Day 7- gold egg

I suppose the reduction of Tickets and keys recovery time is necessary. But any approach for the monster trade (no matter gift per month or selling and so on) is ridiculous. That makes people try to create new data files and transport the good monsters to one single file, I donā€™t think it is meaningful~~

make the daily reward for monthly, youā€™ll get 1 gem every week and a sure gold egg at the last week of the month. 1st day 3k silver coins, 2nd day youth fruit, 3rd Ā day silver key, 4th day 10k silver coins, 5th day the better youth fruit(forgot the name), 6th day gold key, 7th day would be gemsā€¦ and re-do it every week except for the 4th week and swap it with a gold egg. I mean thatā€™s 4 week, and supposed to be rewarding. since you guys rewards as with 3 gems a month, itā€™s not that hard to give a gold egg for a player who plays for the entire month.

Keys have to go. Double time block is excessive. Some people only have a few times a day they can play and when that time is cut short because they are limited by so many things it gets exhausting. Playing a game is for fun it shouldnā€™t feel like work we do that all day give us a little relief would ya?

• Xp bar showing how much xp required to level is a MUST.
  • Ran out of things to do in game so I consider this a priority of sorts: When encountering a monster in the wild, an indication on whether or not you already own it should be implemented BUT not before expanding bench size.
  • Catch rate for harps (and genies if they are the same I donā€™t remember) I feel should be increased Iā€™ve encountered many dark harps over the past few days only caught none.
  • Key and ticket recharge time reduction.
  • More offline play
  • Add low drop rate epics and up in the wild
  • Achievements with rewards upon completion (like capture completion)
  • Fewer friend points needed to exchange for 1 youth fruit
  • Open up the transfer monsters from HI and NM for those who missed it, and possibly allow up to 2 (maybe 3?) monster transfers

I agree with many people here about rewards. I suggest it is changed to monthly, with a gem reward at the end of each week, increasing every week as the month goes by and resetting every month.

Week 1-1 gem

Week 2-2 gems

Week 3-3 gems

Week 4-5 gems

Reset weekly.

For in between, keys, youth fruits, silver, and maybe introduce something new like a silver egg? Random monsters with no legendary, Super Epics being the best. The highest chance would be 3* max rares, then a slightly lower chance for Ultra evo 3*s. Finally, at the end of the month, a golden egg. This stops any and all claims for P2W and less people will complain. Maybe less gems per week, like

Week 1-1

Week 2-1

Week 3-2

Week 4-3

Anybody think this would be a fair addition?

Love this topic and a lot of great ideas. I think the main thing is more offline content/things to do. After you bet the game you literally need to wait around to play. I know PvP is going to fix a lot of that but hopefully theyā€™ll add something else or reduce the stamina refill time.Ā 

I wouldnā€™t mind a ā€œtest dummyā€ computer player that you could fight to test different teams. He doesnā€™t have to drop anything but it would be cool to test.

Tickets are too long right now. For the online missions (only the ones where you get monster such as flyther), losing should refund tickets. If I canā€™t beat the battle, I have to wait 5 hours to try again. If I can beat the battle, and the monster doesnā€™t drop, I have to wait 5 hours again. If someone gets unlucky, they wonā€™t even get the monster for the event becaus they simply did not have enough tickets

Yes, tickets are extremely long timers. Keys too, though thatā€™s less important since itā€™s not preventing all playing. And the daily login is very low. Thats it, since you guys said youā€™ll adress youth fruits

I agree with this.

Please also fix Novablast  :slight_smile:

I donā€™t think keys should be implemented at all, it slows down a game that is advertised as a ā€œno waiting gameā€.

Iā€™ve completed all story and online missions, and would LOVE to grind this game for ultra evolutions if I could be bothered waiting so long for keys, tickets I understand though.

Also, more content more frequently, itā€™s getting boring quickly, perhaps infinite dungeons or multiple layer dungeons with low drop rates to grind on?

IMO hunter island did so much better with game mechanics because it had these features (I was also more encouraged to spend money on HI than NM because of this)

If you have skill ideas, please let us know, we need new skill ideas for new monsters.

Skill combos ideas are very welcomed too, as having one powerful skill could destroy the pvp balance.Ā 

thanks for a ton of feedback! i will make a list of all of them, then talk it over with the team, and come back here and let you know which ones we can do.Ā 

1 Like

Lets brain strom ~~~~~~

Before that. I think it would be great to add a indicator that show the passive skill of the monster, just like the deathrattle icon in heathstone.Ā 

This improves visualization and various passives can be added in the future!

1. Selector - you get a chance to choose the skill/attack of your enemyā€™s monster
  2. paralysis
  3. Ditto - a skill which ditto pokemon has. Can take avatar of any monster