šŸ’” Monster Skill/Suggestion Box šŸ’”

1 gem in 10 days?? Seriously this is not fair

Neo monsters has a serious problem, the offline is very very inconsistent, too low islands, too little maps and a few monsters to catch compared to the massive number of them. You have to focus to make the offline a full 24h on 24h game, full of contents; or focus on the online game, but if the game walk around online contents you CANā€™T use the ā€˜time refill systemā€™ or ā€˜ticket/key systemā€™ because the player cant technically play 24h on the game. You have to think ā€˜iā€™m a player, what i want to do? I want play! Oh, i spent all tichet in 5 minutes, i have to stop play. See you later neo monsterā€™ this is the problem. I spent HOURS on hunter island because there are not time refill ticket system and it was so good! What do you think was due to the success of your games? Trust me, think about Hunter Island and try to come back as much as possible.
Ps: the GEMS. Omg so dirty thingā€¦ Gems should be a simple faster way to get monsters not the ONLY way! Remember golds in HI, i never use them and i manage to obtain omegawyrm! You have to change this, bring the 80% of the mosters in to the wild (whit rare spawn). Or, make the gems a easy item to get, also in offline. For example dungeons, make these dungeons True dungeons. I hope you can follow this path.

He is really strong and usefull probably you use it in a wrong way, if you want to do damage with him you need to have light units when he is alive, the more light unit you have the more damage he does, that is how his skills assisted nova and assisted lux work, also his passive is great you can stun lock your enemy with it if he dosnt have a monster with the stun absorber passive, you only need to use create duplicate and then with the duplicate unit you use that skill again and you can keep going till they kill your last duplicate, create duplicate is really usefull with the passive stun revenge (it has it), so if they kill a duplicate unit they will get stun each time they do it, It has save me contless times with the passive, also if you manage to get 3-4 duplicate while the enemy is stuned you can do assisted lux or assisted nova with each duplicate that you have this is a really insane damage since they are all light units and the attack stats of it is lvl 42 (4875 attack points) and this is not even the final form, I cant imagine how insane his damage will be when we can Ultra evolve him.

Add trade. My friend wants to give some monsters that he got as duplicate

3 Likes

No trade. People would just reroll infinitely and trade themselves legendaries, which would destroy online competitive modes.

Need a way to catch super rare/legendary monsters. Offline part is not worth to play after a week or so. Online part, the key regen speed is ridiculously slow. The playable amount of time each day is way to little compare to other games. People will sooner or later find themselves other amusements.

^ exatly the real problem of this game. Compared to your old games this is realy bad so far; please take note about that, we still really want to play your games, more than 5 minutes for day.

Okay here Is an idea:
Void area. Different Islands that pop up for a week or how ever long. On these islands are normal monsters, and 1 monster that is normally found in egg only. You could even make it a recipe monster that we have to find multiple monsters to make it. let us grind on it.

1 Like

I like this idea, but I think they already have an idea in place for Online Missions, in which we can get those Super Epics and Legendaries that you keep seeing with other trainers.

What about decreasing the time to gain back tickets? Or reducing the amount needed for missions. I have about 45 tickets, at 10 minutes a piece it takes over 7 hours to gain them all back. Lets say I spend 15 on a gold key mission, itā€™s going to be another 2 and half hours before I get those back. Iā€™m mostly just play twice a day now, since thatā€™s the only times I can do anything.Ā 

They experimented with different times many, many times throughout the beta. Iā€™m not sure if theyā€™re planning on lowering the ticket cooldown time further down the line, but hopefully they do. I donā€™t have much of a problem with the cooldown time, but I would still very much enjoy a lower CD. Same with keys, I think 1 every 10 hours is a good time, and so do several beat testers Iā€™ve talked to.

Implement a material exchange, where you could trade one element of a material monster for a different element of that same monster. They could even make it more expensive (so 2 or 3 of the elements you donā€™t need for one of the element you do), and that way it wouldnā€™t feel like you wasted 2-3 days of keys and tickets to get things you canā€™t use.

You know what also kills PVP? Pay to win, but they did that. I think trading would be a great idea.

If they were to implement trading, I think itā€™d be trading monsters of the same rarity.

What about bringing back the ā€œNEWā€ sign for monsters that were not captured yet?

I have captured some repeated monsters and let some other go because I was unsure if I had them or not.

I would also add some awards for capture completion, like:

10% of captured monsters - Get a gem
20%Ā of captured monsters - Get a super rare monster

30%Ā of captured monsters - Get an epic monster

40%Ā of captured monsters - Get a super epic monster

50% of captured monsters - Get a legendary

• I agree about the keys, the first few days I played like crazy now always waiting for those key to refillā€¦

• The friend chats should have more then just 1x youth fruitā€¦ Maybe gems or special monster?

• The prize from the daily reward are lowā€¦ Maybe every 7-10 free egg spin, or start a serie, letā€™s say every player that logs in for 2-3 weeks get 5 egg spin free (something like that)

• the possibility to transfer silver in gems, make it available in the shop, like this we can have more eggs

^ I very like your idea! Buy gems whit silver, and boost daily gifts is so good. Neo monster need a lot of changes, its seems like still in beta :confused:

2 Likes

How do you reroll? Is it closing down the app if you donā€™t get the monster you like? My battery ran out once right after the roll. When I powered back up it had taken my gems but had not added the monster so I wouldnā€™t try it

Uninstall Reinstall and rolling that first free spin you get at the beginning.

I think you just need to bring back some of the things that made HI so good:

1. Fever Mode
  2. weekly dungeons
  3. fusions of monsters
  4. 80% of all monsters findable offline (this might not raise as much money, but it keeps people interested and if they are interested people are much more likely to try and get legendary)
  5. points cap seems a bit counter intuitive if you want people to spend money to get super epic and legendary teams why cap it, Iā€™ve spent a little bit already but Iā€™d be dropping monsters Iā€™ve paid for anyway so whatā€™s the point?
  6. eggs are way too expensive when there are 900 monsters you have to make it possible for people to capture most/all the monsters otherwise there is again no incentive to keep getting monsters.
  7. keys are a pain and stop people playing as much as they might want toā€¦ Which is bad for maintaining peopleā€™s interest.
  8. special offers on eggs
  9. tradingā€¦ Only after become grand champion? some may want certain monsters, have duplicates etc, could sell only epic plus for gems if not trade. (Devs could take a cut of gems to stop it getting out of hand)
  10. everyone would be happy if you reopened the transfer of monsters in from HI. Could say that transfer in another monster after becoming grand champion maybe even for 10-20 gems Iā€™m sure people would be keen (prefer the idea of an Xmas present from the devs though :).