šŸ’” Monster Skill/Suggestion Box šŸ’”

Iā€™m not saying we necessarily NEED it now or ever, but I think it would be good to have a monster that counters shields which isnā€™t just piercing moves. Iā€™m not looking for a Dusicyon counter, I just like the concept of the monster I wrote above.

That said, it was very evident that the recent top PvP teams (top 10) have been including Dusicyon. Iā€™d say close to half of them feature Dusicyon. So itā€™s not like having a mythic like this would be beating a dead horse or anything.

Shield breaker should be 130 tu,
Finishing bite to 100 or 80tu

Reinforced recovery 80tu

Thatā€™s more balanced imo.

We dont need more piercing monsters.

And you do realise how op hg and stun immunity combo is.

A simple rule,
1- a monster that has piercing skills should not have defensive passives its just stupid and op.
2- healing off from hg to full hp for 50 tu that stupid.
3- we already have posion to counter shield and holding ground we need no more piercing monsters soon enough hg and shield will have no meaning in this game.

Option 1 : to keep the passives change the skills.
Shield breaker should get the same treatment as wall breaker 200tu+ since it will go through shield and hg.

Finishing bite should be 100 tu.

Raw bloodcrush should not exists its already bad enough with bb so maybe raw bloodfury.

Option 2 is to change the passive to Stealthy enterce/ posion enterce/ death revenge and keep the tu and the piercing effect.

2 Likes

@MonkeyDluffy @Mr.X

I think you guys are worrying a bit too much about its sweeping power. It canā€™t get a kill to begin with unless an enemy monster is shielded or at hold ground. If they are shielded then it takes 80TU to kill them (shield breaker puts them to 1HP). Most of the time you will have to use reinforced recovery on the first turn and try to get an enemy to HG with a different monster.

Once it does get a kill it sweeps at 130TU. Maybe I could slow this down to 160TU even and keep/remove the raw restriction? With its low health it can kill 2-3 monsters before it must heal itself. A teammate can help line up a finishing bite to do this or it must otherwise use reinforced recovery (130TU) to get enough health for one more kill. Additionally, when it has raw bloodcrush charged then it can be hit to reduce its health and make it so it must heal if it doesnā€™t want to die from recoil.

It doesnā€™t actually kill the monster and the 200TU we see on Aviaeronix is because the monster is a SE. On a legendary/mythic wall breaker will be 160TU Iā€™m sure. Perhaps shield breaker could be 50TU but the main reason why the TU is so low (only 30) is so that it counters shields very strongly and when you use the SS you can follow up by breaking all the enemy shields and putting their health to 1 quite quickly.

The stun immunity is the thing I worry about a little. It needs HG to function in a good way with the moves. Stun immunity I threw in there because without it I donā€™t think the monster will be strong enough to warrant use. As long as the move TU is balanced then if shouldnā€™t be an issue. For example, I took issue with Magma when it came out because it had such low TU sweeping with stun immunity, HG and healing. It was so hard to deal with in the small windows it gave you. However, 130TU or 160TU sweeping with no particularly easy way to heal shouldnā€™t be like this so much.

P.S. Iā€™ve changed finishing bite to not fully heal, instead it does a ā€œlarge healā€ (~50%). Also, the possibility for raw bloodcrush to be non-raw and 160TU instead.

now that sounds fun

A couple of mythic OoO ideas created while chatting with Guesswhosbackā€¦

Seayako - Nightmareā€™s grip dueler (old-looking demon mermaid)
Stats:
Water, 45%, 15-17, full attack

Actives:
Duel (130TU) [choose target OoO]
Nightmareā€™s grip (100TU)
Finishing snap (30TU)
Bloodthirst (130TU)
SS:
Second wind (1TU)

Passives:
Hold ground, Sleepy aura (hitting this monster has a 60% chance of putting the attacker to sleep)

Non-awakened version has OoO instead of duel and either drowsy aura (20% chance) or no hold ground.

Kishimeiyo - Death sentence dueler (prince-like knight)
Stats:
Holy, 99%, 15-18, full attack

Actives:
Duel (130TU) [choose target OoO, 50s restriction from start of battle)]
Death sentence all (50TU)
Meditation (80TU)
Bloodlust (130TU)
SS:
Unfair duel (100TU) [sleeps the target and shields the user, 100s restriction from first turn]

Passives:
Hold ground, Dreamy entrance

Non-awakened version has twin death sentence, bloodthirst and no dreamy entrance.

Devs have already broken your 1st rule.
No 1673 frog has shield entrance in its 2nd form and shield field in its final form.
Moreover, void and unicorn have shield entrance, too.

instead of SS being unfair duel. why not make it have shadow clone? we need a mythic cloner and this would be perfect.

Now i know that @Killerdog want power creeps in game

1 Like

I dont know about the frog as i havent seen his leaked version.

Void main skill does not have pierce. I could get along with a move that is one time use or have long cool down such as wall break but a bloodcrave with pierce and has stun immunity and hg no thank you

Originally it was something else but I realised the monster has no unique moves (all mythics need a unique move/passive). Cloning would also mean it has to have the speed lowered LOTS, making it a completely different kind of monster.

Haha I like monsters which do strong things that makes them viable for use but theyā€™re either quite specific or can be countered by lots of things. There have been lots of OoO counters added into the game so for mythic OoO monsters you can add a fair bit more power without making it game breaking.

Better version of silent night?

Iā€™m not sure about this needing to be a general rule either.

We have the monsters:
Infernicorn
Bundam
Bloomeluga (camo + shielding, bit more than all other mortar monsters)
Kuraokami
Mistletorment
Y Ddraig Goch (payback revenge, not quite the same but it has roaring + piercing)
Voidress
Archaeoceros
and you could always use Dusicyon to add a shield to any entering monster

I know what youā€™re saying how certain combinations of things are too OP and we shouldnā€™t have them in the game. A defensive passive + piercing move is really hard to deal with when it enters the opponentā€™s field but itā€™s not anything game breaking.

Yeah, basically itā€™s like Silent Night with the Duel + Unfair Duel. That was one of the main concepts. Also, the name of the monster means ā€œknightly honourā€ in Japanese and itā€™s meant to be ironic because he death sentences his opponents and has unfair duel to put to sleep the one monster he decides to have single combat with.

Also, note that this would be the first 18 cost mythic. So ā€œpower creepā€ maybe but also shown in the cost.

The frog is officially released in the Showdown Tower.:smirk: Xixi and another DLGZ member met its 2nd/final form, respectively.

How about a Pandoraā€™s box like monster

Once it dies, summon 2 angelions and 2 sakuras to the reinforcement.

3 Likes

Give it a passive ā€œgrowing temptationā€, this monster has an X% chance to redirect an attack aimed at a teammate towards it with X starting at 0 and increasing by 0.1% every 1s that passes from when this monster enters the battlefield.

Then put Kocoā€™s revenge passive idea and youā€™re gold! :wink:

Put it at 0.5% and we are good. Maybe 0.3%

Make it 0.D%

Even 0.0000005% is useless. The record of evertale now is 6 ssr characters and 3 ssr weapons from first five free packs.