Monster Ideas

I’m liking this idea… I might come up with some concept art now… :3

Yeah that would be cool!

Wanted to add some of my ideas in the mix! Apologies in advance if these were mentioned already, while I read a great deal of the ideas in this thread I didn’t read them all. Also if there is a currently unobtainable ark that closely resembles my ideas, again sorry I have not studied all of the arks possible only the ones in game. So, without further adieu, here goes.

Walking rose - This could be a supporter, the pool of arks is kinda lacking earth’s and plants in general. With creativity could evolve into a humanoid with a rose shaped head and spiny skin.

Centaur - Think mythological, we have some mythological creatures (obv. dragons, griffon, etc.) so this could definitely fit in.

Minotaur - See above

Sea Tiger - Blue and white striped, or blue and black stripped (or combination through evo’s) with webbed paws, webbing connection from legs to ribcage and a rutter/paddle-like tail.

Electric Stalin - If my memory is correct the only horse type creature we have is nightmare line which is fun, but not so majestic, this could really be awesome with some imagination. Possible turn into an even better stunner (without making it too OP)

Zodiac Creatures - Yes we already have most of the animals of the zodiac as playable creatures but a nod to the family group of zodiac creatures (without actually calling them zodiac animals of course) would be really fun! This would open up possibilities for future OM’s that could be like a series, could be really exciting especially for collectors!

Arch Angel - My personal favorite and biggest hope to make it in the line up. Could really do a lot with adding this creature to the mix, like adding healing mechanism that doesn’t sacrifice itself, and/or making it have a metal cutter move as well as a supper powerful holy blade attack. Of course this could easily become OP, but giving it adequate trade offs would be nice. Would really hope to see a creature like this at Omegawyrm status perhaps. 

Hope you guys enjoy my ideas and it would be really awesome to see even a few implemented!

How about just some new monsters? Any mobsters will do

I think that this game really needs more elementless type arks (apart from the ones that are unreleased). So maybe something like emeraldion (made of emerald crystals as a fusion ark mystic type) or something like amberwyrm (a dragon made of amber gemstones as a fusion ark so pre - form could be something like Ambon requires 5 ambons to create maybe 10 or 11 star).

Hello everyone!

Please rest assured, we are making sure to check this thread every so often. The suggestions here have been a great help, and we really appreciate how all of you have been taking the time to contribute to our game.

Since our illustrator works very quickly, we can never have “too many” ideas for new Arkadions, so please keep them coming!

My friend would really like a Panda in this game i cant think of a name but maybe Pandora lol or something

Thank you Arthur for your reply, so will some of our ideas actually be in the game even the ones in previous pages that no one responded to?
Yeah for the panda maybe a half panda half jade thing.

I can already imagine this

It’s beautiful

:smiley:

I think we need to have a phoenix. _I _know we have blaze runner but he’s rather lackluster. Although being a fire bird i think a phoenix could be a holy type because of the healing properties associated with phoenixes. Which could factor into a  hidden ability, like maybe while the phoenix is on the field damage done to allies is halved or something

For the panda maybe it could be made out of jewels so it’s called Pandora!
Like diamonds
And has high defence

W09qT9mUPGD_9419227.jpg

sorry not sorry

I’d draw one, since I’ve been feeling sort of artistic lately, but I can’t draw pandas. And, as you can see, my photo editing skills are top notch.

I think it would be interesting to have more horse types. We have Nightmare, but what about an ocean horse, or an earth horse, or a holy horse (opposite of Nightmare).

Pegasion is a holy-type horse/pegasus.

Yeah if a hippocampus will be added it would be a water horse/fish

This would be a fantastic idea and work great with the summer and winter solstice.

Thank you for liking my idea!

I love some of the arkadions ideas posted here like the Lunar/Solar dragons, any foxes :D, jewle panda, headless horseman ect. But I did not see one idea mentioned( I may be wrong I did not read ALL 296 messages) but how about a stick bug? It could have a defense type that prevents damage from birds or wind arkadions and a attack thats super effective agaist other bugs and thats my 2 cents :slight_smile:

A nice idea would if this game had an extended storyline like DIB some more first ones could be added. Like for an 11 star we could have something like Gadjiteron ( an ancient machine dragon king of machines) and for a 12 star have something like Armytile (A demon that knows no mercy that knows every element in the game shadow, light, earth, fire, air and water).