Monster Ideas

I just had a funny idea, why not a dandeLION? And also a humanoid lotus flower woman or something, like a chill queen but a plant version. Because my sister wants to see more girly arks. I think it would be cool aswell!

I just love throwing more ideas out, so what about a bLIZARD and a panda (but instead of the black spots make it jade spots!).

i would recommend an idea of like dragoons (kind of like in dragon Island) but using the fully evolved wyrms as fusions and humanoid type arcs. For example flamogun and pyrowyrm — Blaze Dragoon and Snowja(when its released) and hydrowyrm — Blizzard Dragoon. And an example for dark type dragoon necrodrake and skullwraith — underworld dragoon (i know this isnt the best name in the world but this is all that i could come up with

What about a cherry blossom geisha woman ninja.

Also I thought of a snow bunny which evolves into a snow rabbit which could be fluffy and made of snow. It could be called Snobun and snobit. Also a sheep cloud which could be air type, the wool being clouds!
Would we know if our ideas are added to the game? Because admin has been a bit quiet lately…
It would be great if our ideas were actually in the game, I would be so happy!!!

I don’t know if anyone mentioned, but a 2 or 3 evolution Panda line would be cool. Perhaps it could be Air element with electricity flowing out of its hands?

Also a dream catcher looking arkadion that is possessed by some kind of spirit? Dark element.

Monkey like Cupid that would be angelic?

Earth element crocodile?

Mechanic looking Minotaur?

Just some ideas, sorry if anything has been mentioned before.

What about a dark swan because we usually see swans as white and holy like, so we can give it a twist to it!

Does admin still want more ideas? Because I love putting ideas out but we don’t get a reaction from admin. :frowning:

This may be a bit OP but what about an ark with stun skin and guardian. Because I added Kentucky to my team and the AI seems to go for every monster but Kentucky which defeats the purpose of having an ARK with stun skin in the first place

Or maybe an arkadion with a skill “Blame” (or with a better title) that works like guardian, but is reverse? You get to choose one of your allies to “blame” and they will be more likely to take damage.

Or is this already in-game?

Doesn’t the first form of SS have a skill like tht called taunt or something

SS?

I think SS is stegospike.

Shadowstalker

@kookaset, That’s scapegoat, shadow stalker already has it. Btw, in master league ppl almost use that at every time basis.

Hm, I thought scapegoat was something else…

Well, I’ll take your word for it, since I don’t use shadowstalker at all. Thanks for telling. ^^

alright, so i have this idea that would require ~ a year, and introduces 3 monsters a month (1 evolution set).

there is 12 zodiac signs, each with a beast type thing associated to them. at the time of the sign, release the lowest evo of the beast, to have a total of 36 released throughout a year.

I like that idea but I was thinking astrological signs instead!

maybe use like a sillohette of the sign for the first evo…

And then it could become like the real thing for example:
cancer becomes a crab with the sign on it somewhere and so on.
Aries is a ram with its symbol on it somewhere, Gemini is the twins and etc.
And their types would be:
Aries earth
Taurus could be fire since we already have an earth bull
Gemini holy
Cancer water
Leo shadow
Virgo element less
Libra element less and could have snakes swirling around it
Scorpio fire
Sagittarius earth
Capricorn air or earth
Aquarius and Pisces water