This is a great idea. @Dev_VKC look at this!
i love shinobi attack of that 5* shadow dragon so here is a legendary or mythic, no idea if we already have an aquatic mythic (i thought a.s. poseidon is mythic when i returned)
Element: Earth (cause i love earth)
Ninja Axolotl… his posture is like from the 4th picture but his gill/hair is from the 2nd pic or in the 3rd pic. his gills are made of huge leaves or huge flower petal or real axolotl gills but plant thorns instead of pink feather crowns (of 1st pic). the long chain(?) in the 4th pic is made of fish spine. the hooks at the end of that weapon is made of diamond or obsidian rock crafted in that shape or a fish tail that looks very sharp or big shark teeth that are stacked to imitate the overall hook shape. its skin is not as moisturized as 1st pic, but rather have pangolin scales which are made of segmented dead barks or parched soil. his clothing (3rd or 4th pic) is made of black rubber bands or white/gray egg crates shaped into a textile clothing/armor/fabric
lilithia, dusicyon, sageroom, soul shield, exocross, dracorosa, frozen wave, status effects, etc.
reference is Oboro Ninja Clan from Shinobi Wiki
Jonin (high ranking ninja; Master Ninja)
- secret skill can easily be used compared to active skills and is like the combination of all those skills, mastery
Chunin (middle ranking ninja; Expert Ninja)
- skill 1 can be used when enemies uses a high TU skill or if teammates stuns them, expertise
Genin (Low-ranking ninja; Shinobi Operative)
- skill 2 relies on poison and shield of user, poison gas or toxic entrance from teammates can remove his own shield but poison enemy
Chunin Slash (130s)
- deals critical damage to an enemy with high seconds or if the user is marked or sentenced. it cannot be redirected. it ignores hold ground and shield. the user gains some health after attacking. or maybe the mark/sentence is removed afterwards too (skill become 160s)
Genin Slash (130s)
- deals critical damage to a poisoned enemy or if the user is in a shield. it cannot be redirected. it ignores hold ground and shield. the user gains some health after attacking.
Shinobi Attack (100s)
- deals critical damage to a sleeping enemy or if the user is in stealth. it cannot be redirected. the user gains some health after attacking. (shinobidragon have this skill too from previous dreamhunt)
Ninja Exit (-)
- allows the user to exit the battlefield and be randomly placed on its reinforcements. it can be used unlimited. if the user’s team have 0 reinforcement remaining, the user will vanish to nothingness when it is used (immediately die, no revival by anyone). OR maybe this is an “unlimited step back” for him.
SS: Jonin Slash  (160s)
- deals critical damage to an enemy that have high secs, is poisoned or asleep… or if the user is in a stealth or shield. it cannot be redirected and will ignore hindrances and consequences. the user gains some health after attacking.
(hindrances = protection, taunt, hg, shield, def)
(consequences = revenge, death count, etc)
Passive: Stun Immunity
As a kusarigama enjoyer, I’d love to have a monster with some chain-based weapon or even chain-based attacks. They could make it an anti-samurai monster, something that can counter Cani, Torazou, Kaerukenshi, monsters that use swords in general, since the kusarigama is meant to be a full counter to such weapons.
Male, final form: just underwear and timbs with a diamond watch.
Love struck 100tu : This skill affects any enemy female humanoid monster. The monster dies and reincarnates next in line of the enemy’s reinforcements with its passives removed (since it’s love struck).
Raw blood thirst 100 tu
Steal yo waifu (2) 150tu: If there is an enemy female humanoid monster on the battlefield the target dies and reincarnates next in line of your reinforcements with current hp.
double stealth break 130tu :3
SS: Yes daddy 50tu: All female humanoid monster on the battlefield immediately dies. This skill can only be used after love struck was used for more than 5 times.
Testosterone: If there is a female humanoid monster on the battlefield this monster attack and defense are boosted by 100%.
Did it have to be this?