💭 Monster Design Ideas Mega Thread 💭

Ah ok, I understand. Thanks!

Monsters are designed months in advance. Sometimes over a year in advance. This thread has only existed for 3 months so if they have been taking ideas from it we probably won’t be seeing the very end of this year or next year. In the past they’ve taken a few ideas from community suggestions… in art, general movesets, general concepts and individual moves/passives.

1 Like

i cant really put a chain on the wall if there’s no wall right? its a compromise please bear with me

Thats not an ability thats a disABILITY

That took me 2 days but it was worth it

3 Likes

Why not use handcuffs? :eyes:

Have you seen the new mythics lately?

Oh yeah… Those should be removed because they are inappropriate and they are literal humans

Name: Kaleidoscorp (6*)

Type: Light

Medium defense/attack, 50% speed, medium HP

Active abilities:

Assisted Nova (250sec)

Refraction (200sec, 1 use): Switches the Def and the Atk of every monster on the field

Illuminant sting (100sec): Can target one monster on the field; deals moderate damage and turns that monster’s element to light

LINK Dual Kinslayer (150sec)

Secret Skill: Prism (100sec): If all monsters on the field are the same element, add 3 Kaleidoscorps next in line on its own team, but without this skill

Passive Abilities:

Shield entrance

Amplification: All light monsters on the field heal 5% of their max HP every turn (does stack)

1 Like

Does that mean that they stay at one HP after a fatal hit or that they are invulnerable to damage?

Yes.

(which one)

1 Like

Ummmmm the protector monster.

no

1 hp after fatal hit (which would be useful with desperate moves)

OR

Immune to damage (which would be useful with confident moves or blood-moves)

1 Like

Never mind

Desperate bite with immortality will be op

More seconds

More seconds

Stunstrike (130 TU) deals medium damage and stuns for 150 sec

Name: Infernus Vastator (roughly Hell’s Destroyer)

Rarity: Mythic

Type: Machine

Attribute: Dark

Stats:
Standard Attack
Max Defense
80% Speed

Passives:

• Auto Overwatch
  • Metal Exterior - this monsters Defense is increased by 50% while its HP is above 60% of its maximum

Skills:

• Charged Reload - 130TU - this skill targets 1 ally (or self). The target gains a charge for skills that require a Charge and a Mortar Loaded for the use of Mortar skills. This skill slightly heals the target.
  • Purify - 50TU
  • Hellfire Mortar Double - 50TU
  • Energy Gun - 100TU - This skill targets one enemy to deal Medium damage. The damage is increased for each time this monster has had an Energy Charged. If this skill would kill a target, it ignores Hold Ground and Shields. This skill requires 1 charged energy to use.

Secret Skill - Obliterate - 200TU - This skill hits all enemies to deal lethal damage. This skill ignores Hold Ground and Shield. This skill can only be used 100s after this monsters first turn. This skill requires a Mortar Loaded and 2 Energy Charged to be used.

4 Likes

Guys please be aware this thread is for ARTWORK ideas, not skills and movesets. We already have another thread for that: Monster Skill/Suggestion Box

In the future I may move posts across to the other thread if people keep posting skill ideas here.

4 Likes

My apologies bud. I’ll copy and post it there.

1 Like