...Missions to hard?

Hey guys, I have a lil problem. I think the OM’s are a bit much for people who don’t have every past OM. I had a chace to compete in the iron heart mission, my first mission in a while, and I have a lvl 99: Omega, arkwing, glazio, raptorex, levi, pyro, geo, coldheart, nilox, fireheart, SS, plasmorex, angeleon, luxnight, shadowlance (x2) and many many more. But… I haven’t done a OM since the SS one. (I might have tried them before but didn’t have the time to finish them) and since I don’t have destructor, triphoon, cryowyrm, cyberwyrm, and all the other om’s, I didn’t stand a chance. You can only get so good in pve. There are barely any good good arks. Maybe omega, arkwing, and angeleon. Luxnight and plasmorex aren’t bad either, but thats pretty much it. I think missions are a bit unfair for those who don’t get to do missions alot, and imagine how bad it is for the new players! They don’t stand a chance. Like maybe if I had a all omegawyrm team, but I don’t have the patience the even get a second one, none the less 30. Yeesh.

You don’t need any past OMs to complete them you just need a better strategy or what is a common favorite the brute force shadow army approach with number of plasmorex, other shadow arks and some angelons thrown in there to heal as needed. You can also do the infinite dungeon if you have completed the quests to add more arks to your team so they take longer to wipe out. You can also leave and return to one of the way points which you may have to do from time to time to complete the entire mission.

Gotta strategize

Brute force doesn’t always work

I was able to do it because where there’s a will, there’s a way and I have the will

Hard to strategize very well using good arks. Anyone have a winning strategy with story only arks?

As aforementioned, use the shadow strategy. It’s fool-proof.

i have 12Plasmorex and 7Halopard/Angelon, i started playing from the beginning of season3 and i got all the OM arks but Destructor because my idevice was broken. When i reach floor 24 i leave the dungeon and start from that checkpoint

The first few OM were a lot harder then these.Sure,there were less floors.But no one knew about the strategy (well,barely anyone),only 1% got the monster,and you had to get ALL 5 monsters from eggs.There were eggs on every floor though.

I find it extremely hard, I’ve missed out on two OMs since I started playing though (scorpionix I want you :c the other was gearwolf I think, the light one…) but they are possible to do, I just need one more for this OM xD but some people like a challenge after beating the game.

Thanks for the suggestions crystal and luigi, and I agree mozzy, but I managed those kinda. Ikr tabby Catbat, I miss out on almost all OM’s XD. But I will farm some plasmorex’s, and stuffz