Miniceros S Rank: Impossible?

So… there is only one place you can find Minoceros… and usually, it’s coupled with the super common Kentuky. Now, kentucky is a really bad chicken, for when you kill him, you end up moving all of your Arkadions to the back of the waiting list. Then, if Miniceros is in the waiting list, he always appears next, even if scramble was applied. The next thing that happens is something to do with a programming bug. Miniceros always ends up using a flamevoid, regardless if it’s strategical or not, thereby sacrificing itself. You then never know if it was s rank or not. Another issue: Kentucky can sacrifice itself. Then same situation all over again, but with a twist: If miniceros appears, it will appear on the waiting list in the first of the list, then Sacrifice itself immediately with a flamevoid. Very infurating, for I only accept S rank creatures, and delete all other I accidentally capture.

Why with all the self-sacrificing? As a matter of fact, nearly 80% of my favorite creatures sacrifice themselves! It’s very sad, and needs to be fixed pronto. I dislike fighting all other creatures alone, and most of my favorite games I used to play have been removed… this is one of the last.

Here’s my favorite creatures list:

Brakio

Brakion

Brakitorus

Goldlamb

Goldfleece

Goldram

Snowfawn

Snowhorn

Snowstag

Bouldon

Squallfox

Thunderfox

Stormfox

Wooly

Mammut

Miniceros

120px-Rhyno01-hd.png

Geoceros

Gigaceros

Flama

Solama

Levi

Leviathan

Halocat

Halopard

Nightfoal

Nightmare

Sanctolamb

Saphireon

Strato

Stratowyrm

Gryphon

Iceratops

Trizeratops

Subzeratops

Copperhorn

Bronzehorn

Goldenhorn

Shisapup

Shisaguard

Minispine

Stegospine

Stegospike

Cryptwing

Osiriswyrm

Starleo

Astroleon

Pegahoof

Pegasion

I had a S-rank minicerous that I caught

It’s not a bug. It can sacrifice itself if it wants to, it’s one of its moveset. Kentucky can do the same thing. Kentucky also has stun skin, when u killed it all ur arks are stunned for a certain amount of time, making them last on the waiting line.

It needs to be fixed. Can we trade, Kab-Kab?

It’s not a glitch or bug. It’s intentional. If you don’t like it, stun them before they get a chance to move.

How can I stun them if they appear and then sacrifice themselves instantly!?

By the way, it still need to be corrected. I just think the sacrificing part just needs to be done away with… like completely.

Also, don’t most stuns require a sacrifice too? This game sucks man, for a little innocent kid.

Train some self-sacrificial stun arks of your own to a high enough level that they’re quicker. Stormfox (& maybe its pre-evos)/Reijin/Raioh should easily out maneuver Miniceros.

I did. They are still being out performed, or just completely wiping them out. I have no way of capturing the S rank Minoceros without a Gold Capture, and I’m out of gold.

By the way, I’ve done all the quests now;

I just really want some sort of percentage to be coded in. Maybe a 10% of using a sacrificial skill. It’s very, very frustrating.

I don’t have a problem with sacrificial skills existing, but they should have “no effect” when the Ark is alone. It just doesn’t make sense to sacrifice yourself for a -void if there’s no one there to receive it.