Mark got buffed,new update

One can always hope! Btw this forum decided it’s called Gemgerm

Wynaut cherufe <:)))

Finally Exorcross :eyes:

1 Like

■ About update contents
・Generally good updates.

・Mark was weak except for Cynthia, which may have increased the team’s choices.

・Gryphking is a simple enhancement. Originally Chrono Killer was a weak point, so the increase in Stun Converter is a pure enhancement. There are more options to combine with Bloomeluga and Utopion, or with Stun’s weakness road monsters.

■ Regarding update timing
I can’t say that I have a good taste. Because it’s just before the 2nd Half of PvP. I think it should be updated earlier, or at the end of this season. Otherwise, the period before the 2nd Half may be meaningless.

■ About Bond Effect
I want to be able to select On / Off of the function. Because I think it would be hard to see if many monsters in the field were shining. Lmao

14 Likes

We need someone to do this challenge!

Use Don Rilla’s banana protein shake to gain Overwatch, Stealth, and Shield. Then use Onika’s Concentrate to give it the focus icon, then Arach’s Scapegoat for protect icon, and Ankara’s Stun guard for stun immunity icon. Then someone should die and Exocross comes in and give everyone a mark. And let’s see how all the icon in Don Rilla stuck up😂.

Someone with a good collection can do this for sure

7 Likes

@DonT89 can u do this?

What is a road monster?

Not Road but Load. For example Bunkerbeast Rocolossus Botanic and so on.

1 Like

Ohh gotcha so mortar monsters

1 Like

Yes, I should have said that

I was hoping to see how the bond effect looks like. Thanks! Gotta start doing bond quest now :smiley:

3 Likes

@Dev_VKC Excellent monster balance changes. I’m really looking forward to playing with some of these monsters. The extra battle buff icons are a great idea too, even if they detract a bit from the experience in some cases.

However, was this really what you were going for… ??

It looks really over the top. With that plus the new buff icons the focus is taken away from seeing the cool monster art way too much. In fact, it’s incredibly distracting when you’re trying to make tricky decisions. Mythics literally already have bubbles rising up around them in the colour of their element (which look amazing btw, they’re beautifully subtle).

I asked if you could change the name colours to be corresponding to the monster’s element, since purple looks bad for some monsters. This is absolutely the opposite of what I wanted. It doesn’t look tasteful at all, unlike all the other things you’ve done.

Also, there are now dotted lines seen on every monster. I guess these indicate the columns the buff icons will go in. They look really bad.

1 Like

I agree

Yeah not a fan. It looks like sparklers coming out of their asses

Stealth mons should get a similar buff as mark @Dev_VKC :wink:

2 Likes

At first I approved then I realized why you want them buffed. Hell no!!!

3 Likes

I can get behind toning down the completed bond effect as it’s just a huge light show when many monsters have it. However,

This sounds too needy/picky. I think it’s better to put the same colour for every maxed out monster. I actually think it looks nice, it kinda gives a Pokémon holo card vibe and I like it.

2 Likes

I don’t know what you guys think but in my opinion only the shiny aura beneath them and the earlier name color would’ve been nice. The sparkles are kinda bad. It doesn’t fit.

As opposed to stacking the icons would it not be better to have one icon that cycles through the passives instead? or have one icon that switches through inherent passives and another for “given” passives (ie stealth, shield).

Another thing i just realized is that having the same “protector” symbol for both protect and taunt could be misleading for newer players who may think theres something wrong with their “protector killer” or “guardian execute” skills.

i imagine most players here on the forum have a decent knowledge of who taunts and who protects, however i foresee newcomers complaining that their protector killer is bugged.

also not too keen on the poison symbol overlapping the status symbol. looks kinda messy.

all that i said love the mark buffs. and despite the grid lines, the symbol designs themselves are quite aesthetically pleasing.

overall decent update imo. (still hoping for some bgm variety at some point though! :wink:)

1 Like

But those new icons look so bad. Sleep and stun especially. Half of the sheep??? Before there was the text that indicated immunities. Now look how thlugs teams look. More icons than the monsters lol :joy::joy:

2 Likes