Mark got buffed,new update

Agreed very much. Protect and Taunt should have different colours.

Insomnia :nauseated_face:
Sheep Bisector :relieved::+1:

3 Likes

100% agreed. Some addition to different color of the text would be nice but that is just ridiculous :joy:

I think the idea was actually in the original thread asking for a special colour for MBQ lvl 120. However, it came too late that the purple colour was already being implemented. I like it, but would prefer having colour(s) that suit every monster. What I really DIDNā€™T want is something so over the top like what we have now.

Yeah Iā€™m not sold by the implementation. The phasing text was good and stylish. Standardising things as icons and making it all clear is a good idea but doesnā€™t look brilliant when there are lots of them and currently many things a doubled up as both text and an icon.

Good points raised by other people about the protector/taunt confusion and stun immune/converter/counter confusion. This new status symbol system is definitely not looking ideal.

1 Like

Well there are players who know the set of movements of almost all monsters but I am especially concerned about new players, how are they going to know the difference from a godfather to an angelion in the middle of a fight if they are the same icon

Could you please let us know which phone you are using if you can see the dotted lines?

Thank you for the feedback, guys.

The sparking effect of protector killer or guardian execute can always tell the users which are the proper targets. Icon for stun immune/converter/counter has similar reason. The icon is not to tell the users what the skills are, it is telling the users those monsters CANNOT be stunned.

I believe the most of the forum users have known many skills in the game, but it is not easy to memorize so many skills in the beginning. Therefore, we want the new users to learn the few icons first instead of a ton of skills.

4 Likes

Iā€™m playing on a Xiaomi redmi note 9. Itā€™s android but it does some weird things with some apps.

As for the other bit about the icons, I completely agree they are great for new players. The confusion with icons is only a minor issueā€¦ my feedback there was just to note how itā€™s not an ideal setup. The duplication of icons + text pop-up can probably be removed.

I hope you can also reconsider the bond lvl 120 bonuses. They look fun at first glance maybe but are way too distracting in a battle and not artistically pleasing compared to all the other UI we have in battles.

1 Like

Interesting. We will take a look.

Yes. We will go through more feedbacks and make an adjustment.

1 Like

Just noticed they changed vineyes AI in pve.
In hellmodes it does not use risky heal now so itā€™s a permanent deadweight .
But for me I now have to change. Lot of comps with vinegazers as they now kills your lowest hp cloners.
Now u need to add a protector and something to kill vineye in the opp comp.
Itā€™s a good change and niw it has removed the rng which is really awesome

1 Like

And now vineyes are permanent deadweight in pve which is super awesome

Get an iPhone nerd

5 Likes

iPhone XS max (stupid phone name) and I can also see the weird lines

Samsung J6 - dotted lines visable

@Dev_VKC HUAWEI nova 3e, can see the dotted lines too

@Dev_VKC For me itā€™s not just the dotted lines. I also see the corners of many text boxes on the screen. For example when running Dungeon Challenge it says ā€œFriend IDā€ at the bottom and I can see the edges of that text box. Here are some screenshots of a few different screens where I can see itā€¦

I donā€™t if theyā€™re related but I hope you can fix that too.

A more humble player such as myself wouldā€™ve covered up the gems and friend points on the screenshots.

5 Likes

Just flexing the rare gems?

Wow I donā€™t think Iā€™ve had even half that amount of gems.

Humblest br*ken user in the game :pray:

3 Likes

Lol guys sorry I wasnā€™t intending to flex at all. I just grabbed the images I needed and highlighted the key bits.

If you feel intimidated by the number of gems I have then you should get saving up so you can benefit from the fortune shrine lots too!

6 Likes

Very nice , i like i it but very hard to see monster